Size: X-Large|Colour Name: Multicolor|Change

on 27 September 2014
I bought this in the x large size. My daughter in law struggled to get into it and she's a 12-14! I'm a 20 and thought it might be a bit of a tight squeeze but it was ridiculously small and went back. i was very depressed by that!
on 29 July 2015
Nicely made well fitting bright tshirt, is cold hand wash only but that was fine, Cape is a brilliant touch :)
Only grumble I have is that the head piece was pretty much glued to the tshirt and had obviously been folded and compressed it left a really noticeable mark on the front of the tshirt which took me a long time to get out annoying as I needed it the next day. I wore with cobalt blue disco pants it was a great outfit overall! :)
review image
on 11 June 2016
I like the product and intended to wear it as my outfit for my little boy's superhero party.. but not sure due to the outline of the female body that is on it.. possibly a bit inappropriate for a children's party... unsure for my purposes but a fun product none-the-less
on 10 November 2015
Feels cheap and finish is poor. Velcro strips to keep cape on were poorly aligned and not on the shoulders, more on the back so the cape tugs the tshirt backwards.
Not the best but will serve the purpose I guess
on 19 November 2015
Great top - made me really feel like Super Woman!! Went on someone else's write up and got an ex large as I am a 12/14 and it was a perfect fit. Ordered Tuesday night and it was delivered by Thursday - and I am in the Highlands!!!
on 27 May 2016
Its what I expected. Not the best quality but ideal for the Superman day at work. Sizes come up very small. Im a size 12 or a medium, I ordered XL. It fits like a fitted top. If you want it more loose fitting I would recommend ordering 3 times bigger from your normal size.
on 16 November 2014
I needed to dress up at work as a Superhero and was given Robin as my character. The t-shirt was snug, but I would usually buy an extra large, which was not in stock. Given that, the shirt fit better better than I thought it would, and has washed well.

The mask was not quite as successful - the eye holes were different shapes slightly and I had to make one of them bigger, as I was not able to see properly. It is made out of material that allows you to do this, so not really a problem

Overall, it saved me having to be creative and I will be able to wear it again.
on 11 March 2016
XL IS NOT A SIZE 16-18. Should have really listened to the other reviews. More like a 12-14 . Good tshirt though just gotto squeeze into it now because at 26 quid I'm wearing it and have left it too late to find something else..
on 15 September 2015
The Tee-shirt is good quality and size L is 14 to 16. The cape is attached with black Velcro so it needs to be worn with the tee-shirt or you have black sticky stripes on the shoulders. The head dress is finished with white elastic and is very much 'Fancy Dress' quality. The next day delivery was the same price as 3 to 5 days and I would rate the seller as excellent
on 10 November 2015
I'd like to see the 18 this fits! It's a shame as it seems quite good quality and does look good on but if you've got larger than average boobs(which is why I got an 18) I don't think I'd bother again.

See one answered question