on 25 October 2013
Very disappointed with this product poor quality not genuine converse top would not recommend as to low quality of this product
on 12 March 2014
I think it's a good sweater especially considering the cost. It fits well, wash well and it's a nice material, cosy; I am in fact considering to buy another one in different colour.
Thanks
on 19 February 2014
You get what you pay for , my daughter with pleased with the top and it fits well , washed up ok and she finds it comfy to wear
on 25 September 2016
Recieved via Amazon prime delivery service and it arrived on time and in good condition.
I ordered this for my wife along with a ton of other new bits of clothing and wrapped it up ready for Christmas Day......I wish I hadn't and wish I'd have checked it first as when she unwrapped it and tried it on, it was very small on the arms and quite short around the tummy area which left her feeling very dissapointed but happy I got her this. I recommend you buy this in a size or two bigger than you need to compensate for the size difference.
Can't really fault the quality of this sweater as it is very well made.
on 4 June 2014
Great service and item nice, if a little thinner than expected. Still fits really well and as bought as a present it was well recieved.
on 26 August 2014
Absolutely over the moon with this purchase, arrived before expected delivery date! Worth the money! Great quality not cheap an tacky at all! Only thing is the length in the arm, but this doesn't put me off the product. Highly recommend especially with the quick service I received!
on 31 January 2015
I bought this for my daughter for s Christmas pressy, she loves it and wears it all the time I however was ver disappointed with the quality of it it's just lick a "fruit of the loom" jumper with converse printed on it ! That's why it gets only 3 stars.
on 4 June 2014
This jumper fits excellent, I have worn it numerous times and goes with a variety of other outfits so I can see myself wearing it and washing it over and over it again, I will be recommending it to my friends who are also huge Converse fans!
on 25 March 2014
Arrived when it was ment to, it was ment to be for my older daughter but some how she grew a little in the few days it took to arrive unlucky for her but great for my other daughter it fit perfectly. I would shop here again.
on 21 October 2014
Realy good value. Looks lovely - it is long but looks great - if you like long jumpers or are tall its the perfect buy.