Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now

on 4 April 2013
The length on this skirt is great as not too short important when over 40 its well made in fact all body con clothes are.
on 3 June 2014
It fits pretty well and in my opinion could be a bit shorter because I wanted to wear it out clubbing but on the bright side can be changeable day/night, it isn't as tight as I wanted either I am a size 8 and wasn't quite properly fitted above my hips which is my smallest part but still looks really nice and isn't noticeable I can just feel slight looseness.
on 27 August 2014
Came quickly. Ordered this for my daughter who is a size 10 but no way was this a 10 and it's doesn't stretch very much so it's unwearable. Also I didn't receive an invoice with my order so not sure if I can return it. Quick delivery was best thing about this order
on 5 March 2014
Excellent price, got a 10 as these tend to fit smaller and it fits me fine (I'm a small 8/10). If you wear it shorter it's a little looser around the waist.
However it is a great length, and is a lovely purchase! :D
on 3 January 2014
Fabric is cheep synthetic. What really puzzles me why the maker attached black zipper to a mocha fabric. The zipper is stitched right to the front. If this is an aesthetic statement it has failed completely.
on 5 May 2013
Very Nice! I love it! Lots of good quality and I highly recommend it!I think anyone interested must really buy! The product really made me happy and I'm happy!
on 16 May 2014
I love this skirt, I'm usually a size 8 but I can vary so I decided to get a size 10 based on other reviews. The size 10 fits great! So one thing I would say is get a size up than you are usually as they are smaller than expected. But overall I was really impressed with the delivery and the skirt in general. Great price for a great product!
on 1 July 2014
i went for a six bigger than my normal size as i thought that the product might be small due to the cheap price, and boy was i right this product is very skimpy in all directions, there is no length to it and by no chance was it the size i ordered, also it comes with no labels so you cannot check what size they sent you out. also the zip on the back is very bad quality and sticks into you when sitting down. i dont wear this skirt and probably never will.
on 15 June 2016
I ordered my size which is 10, once it arrived I couldn't wait but try it on, so I try it on and its super tight I can barely walk in it so is it me that got bigger (which it wasn't lol) or the item sold in smaller size.
on 28 January 2014
I am usually a size 10, so that's what I ordered. When it arrived, I thought it looked very small and straight - it is not for very curvy girls. I myself have quite wide hips and a smaller waist, and the skirt is very straight. It is very tight around my hips and a bit big around my waist, but it is tolerable. Partly because of the stechy fabric and partly because of the price, which is very good for this skirt! You should probably order a size or two bigger than what you usually use - it will depend on your bodytype.