on 19 May 2017
Arrived earlier than expected but great. Thank you
on 15 May 2015
I agree with the other reviewers who said this dress was clingy. A style like this should hide lumps and bumps, but the material is so thin that it doesn't, and you'd need serious smoothing undergarments to make it work. And somehow it's not special enough to go to that sort of effort. I was hoping it would be a relaxed, flattering dress. It's cheap though, so was not expecting miracles!
on 20 February 2014
I have put down 'Too small', but in fact it was the 'clingyness' of the dress I did not like. I may wear with something over the top in future. However due to price I did not bother to return.
on 11 June 2014
I was very disappointed with the sizing of this dress and the quality. My advise would be dont buy it!!!!
on 5 June 2014
I was not expecting much for the price paid,but I was actually very surprised.I am a big lady and although this was on the small side it did'nt matter because I always wear a jacket or kimono on top.Very pleased with the material and the colour.This will be coming with me on my cruise at the end of the month.Thank you.
on 15 August 2016
Terrible sizing- I bought a size above mine and couldn't get it over my chest at all. Plus it was really short and was almost half way up my calf- great if you are smaller in height, but not for me!
on 24 July 2014
This product was bought for a fancy dress hen party - it was comfortable and looked good. I did buy a size bigger than required and that was a good decision. Good value.
on 9 June 2014
cannot fault this dress for the money paid super quality and looks great on , my partner loved it AAA+
on 5 October 2014
I love this dress its comfortable easy to wear summer outfit that looks really good on
on 13 February 2016
very pretty, arrived the next day. i am really happy thank you =D