on 7 February 2017
I'm pleased with the fit of this jacket. The sleeves are not abnormally too narrow and tight as is the case with some jackets. It has washed well and has proven to be fantastically durable. It looks great in the Autumn and you can easily fit a jumper underneath it without any discomfort. I am pleased with this purchase.
on 10 October 2016
Really pleased with this jacket. Arrived the next day and it is exactly like the picture and fits perfectly. It's lightweight but warm and a great price. Noticed on different websites that the price can vary quite a bit for what looks like the same jacket. I paid £9.99 including P&P. Brilliant.
on 26 March 2017
Although this coat is a little tight i love it and keeping it, currently losing a bit weight so should fit permit! Good quality and friends thought it was expensive! I'm thinking of buy another one in a different colour.
on 3 June 2013
After searching for a quilted jacket I saw this one on Amazon, I wasnt sure what it would be like as I have never ordered clothing via the site before. I was very pleased when it arrived, delilvery was very good and the jacket is just what I wanted good fit, colour just what I wanted definately good value for money.
on 8 June 2017
Arrived on time, looks very nice, i like the stripe lining. Tried on , it feels very warm, the shoulders are a little over sized for me but the overall fit is good. .
on 13 May 2017
Lovely looking jacket but fit is wrong. Shoulders a bit wide , sleeves too long and body too tight. I'm keeping it for a taller friend
on 15 May 2017
Nice fit, like the candy lining, smart and stylish. Ideal for chilly days out. Too warm for summer wear (assuming we have a summer).
on 4 May 2017
I took heed to the reviews posted and ordered one size larger. However shoulders of coat made to fit a bodybuilder/someone from land of the giants!! Sleeves also faaarr too looooong!. Will def be returning.
on 14 April 2017
Coat light weight but okay but returned as too small.
Be carefull what size you order.
When you return it , you pay.
on 12 June 2014
it's too large at the shoulders (made for a man) , the sleeves are far too long (6inches too long), generally poor quality
one seem not sewn right and the wadding was visable, unfortunately there was no returns label so it's now in the local second hand shop. would Not recommend!!!