on 2 April 2017
good price good fit perfect for spring and for summer eve
on 10 May 2017
This is a lovely little bolero. It fits perfectly and was delivered in two days I am very pleased with it and also the excellent service.
on 30 March 2017
Great fit and good quality very happy
on 2 June 2015
Cute shrug, I bought the coral colour and it's really nice. Looks good with jeans in the day or over a dress on an evening. Would recommend :)
on 8 August 2014
A nice little cardigan and very useful, it looks pretty. It's very comfortable, I would recommend to ladies.
on 14 November 2013
I am very pleased with this product it fits perfectly and I'm sure I will get a lot of wear out of it, quick delivery
on 11 April 2014
This is a lovely garment and I am sure I will get lots of wear out of it.lovely. can recommend to anyone looking for a pretty,useful summer garment.
on 7 March 2014
A nice light bolero and a lovely looking crochet shrug. I am quite happy with this top. I bought different colours in this item and I am very pleased with them.
on 16 March 2014
I have had two previous boleros, same make in white & pink. The stone one delivered is puckered on hem, and also a small hole on the corner of hem. There was a loop of thread on the outside of the shoulder, which if cut off the chrochet would have come undone, It also needed odd threads trimming.
on 20 May 2014
I am a petite size 10 and they do not fit me. Fits my 6 year old daughter perfectly - that's how small they are!