on 27 September 2013
I love my new boots, they are very comfortable. When I walk they bend with my foot, not too stiff or too flexible, They are warmer than I imagined they would be too. The mint liner is great, not too strong scented. I love being able to see my hand knit socks through them. I am so impressed I showed them on my video podcast on iTunes as EllysKnitinSanity, on you tube and my blog, I even posted a link to buy them here on Ravelry, where there are now 3 million member, most of whom want to show off their hand knit socks. I like mine so much I really want to buy a second pair soon as they fit me perfectly. The bonus gift of socks was great!!! I bought a size 40 and my foot length from back of heel to the tip of my toe is 25cm my circumference around widest part is 23cm. Buy these boots people.
on 12 July 2015
Quite a weird fit - not like a normal welly or boot. Bought a size up due to reviews but feet still hurt - comes up quite small in length but very roomy width etc. Recommend wearing thick and comfy socks with these to avoid sore feet!
on 7 September 2016
they fit in the toe and if you need extra room above the foot it is generous so give them a try.
on 15 March 2014
Bought for both of my festival going daughters, one in purple and one in pink, they are over the moon with these boots and they look sooooo different. Advise everyone needs at least one pair for the festival your going to.
on 12 December 2013
They arrived quickly and rapped up carefully to protect and with a pair of colourful socks, this was perfect as I am giving these as a Christmas present.
on 30 June 2016
Great recommend to anyone
on 19 June 2015
These are awesome!! Be the Belle of the Festival!! Wore them for 3 days solid, survived mud, heatwave and rains of IOW Festival. Use thick socks as the tops are plastic and may rub but mine were perfect with long socks rolled down/over.
on 23 November 2014
the boots look great, just hope they fit
on 14 July 2014
Bought for daughter's after-prom party. Stood upto a wet field
on 15 December 2013
they came in perfect condition, delivered on time and speedy. Made a really good Christmas present for my best friend for our festival next year. Super good price compared to shops and also came with socks which is a bonus.Thank you.