Size: M/L (12-16)|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£4.24+ £2.99 shipping

on 12 August 2012
I bought this online after searchibg the shops being 5 months pregnant and going abroad i wanted somethn comfortable.it fits well not tight material its nice and loose.also being 5ft8" i struggle to find things long enough but this one was a perfect length :-)
on 22 August 2012
This skirt arrived really promptly, and fits very well. It's nice material, very comfy, and the elastic is just right - not too tight. With a nice belt too. Good value! I have the purple and black and both are good colours. I would recommend.
on 28 July 2012
I like to wear long skirts all the time and was looking for some that were nice, and just right for everyday wear, around the house etc. This was pretty much what I wanted. It's just plain, soft, easy-care material. Basic, but it fits well and hangs well and feels comfortable. And cheap! I bought 3. But beware - the colours are NOT necessarily as they appear on the pictures! For instance, the mustard (which I ordered) is closer to a bright yellow and I didn't like it very much. A colour that appears pinkish on the pictures (rust) is more of a warm brown - but a lovely colour anyway. Also - the lengths seem to vary, even in the same size. One that I ordered was 3 inches shorter than another in the same size and I had to return it. (The company seems very obliging though and did an immediate exchange with apologies.)Another thing - one of the skirts I ordered has a straight-cut hem, whereas the others haven't. So it's a bit pot luck what you get in the post, it seems! The skirts must all be made by different people and vary. If you can get the right length and colour, you'll be pleased enough with it for the price. One fault I've noticed though is that everyday stains seem to be hard to get out of this material for some reason. So just beware of getting specks and spots on them!
on 9 July 2012
Pleased with this skirt, ideal for this time of year and into the Autumn. I purchased the rust, which is a lovely colour. Fit was good. Intend to purchase 2 more skirts.
on 19 July 2012
Spent ages looking in the shops then purchased online, quick delivery, good quality, belt was cute, both my girls cam use this now, although initially purchased for school play/costume
on 14 July 2013
Beware, low price for a reason................Awful item................ the hem is up and down more that 8 inches in places, looks terrible.
on 11 January 2013
Its good value for money, you get what you pay for. I wasnt planning on wearing it to the Ritz, it will do for week ends in the caravan or at home in the garden. I dont like the belt so I chucked that but it was the skirt and the colour I wanted.
I got the blue one, Its nice, it fitted, I like it. I will wear it. Job Done
on 12 May 2013
This skirt is a perfect flattering fit. Just what I need for my holiday. It is a Great price can't wait to wear it. Thanks
on 18 September 2013
The skirt looked ideal for what i wanted but, sadly, the sizing didn't seem right and not as long as i would have liked.
on 18 November 2013
Very disappointed with this item, it was nothing like in the photo, terrible quality and you will be stung for the postage both ways. I lost £5.99 on postage for this skirt which was more like a rag.

See one answered question