on 3 July 2013
i always get a size bigger in hoodies cause I like them baggy but even though I got the size bigger it doesn't fit & since ive no idea how to send stuff back im stuck with something I wont use :( and wasted about £13!! get your sizes fixed!!!
on 5 January 2014
Though the jacket is fab it unfortunately is a little too snug. I am a small 14/large 12 and to be on the safe size I ordered a size 14 and it is really small. More like a large size 10. So I am quite disapointed.
on 13 January 2015
Absolutely brilliant. Great quality, looked great + washed fabulous. It was for my daughter, she loves it.
Thanks very much
Michelle.
on 11 November 2013
My grand daughter loved it. Colour was good the material was very good for the price. Can recommend it to all
on 27 November 2014
Lovely jacket only I ordered a size 14 for a present and it was really small and fitted a size 8
on 8 November 2014
Lovely jacket but sizes are very small even the medium to large