on 7 October 2013
These arrived the day before I went on holiday but had enough give in them not to need to be broken in. My only complaint is that they are a little shallow so my fit slipped out when scrambling over rocks and I would have most likely lost them if I kept them on in the sea. Good enough to wear in the evening too!
on 26 July 2015
These look ok and would definitely do the job for holiday however one shoe was slightly too big on one foot and was difficult to keep on. May be ok on someone with a larger size foot so will give to my daughter to try on and see if they fit her for holiday. They do like nice and pretty so was disappointed I couldn't wear them. Would be perfect to slip into suitcase.
on 20 August 2013
Thanks to the previous customers advise on the size of the shoes. I ordered a size up and indeed they fit perfectly and the delivery was very quick too. Thanks. Could do with all the colours but maybe at a later date i'll treat myself.
on 19 August 2013
Bought these little jelly pumps by accident, but fell in love with them when I opened the packet.
They're really glittery. I had bought the black ones, so they're almost silver.
They're small made. I bought a size three, but my feet are a wide 2.5, and they fit well.
Lovely :)
on 11 June 2014
These are great. Had surgery on my foot recently and wanted something I could wear all day and in the water as i cant wear flp flops at the moment. great fit and ideal for my purpose. Was looking for ages on the internet for some and these are by far the best value. Good delivery time.
on 29 June 2014
Since in many reviews on this product stated that the true size reduced, I bought 1 size larger and it was my mistake. If i can buy only half size larger it will be great for me.Also very uncomfortable insole, it always falls out of flip flops.sorry.
on 22 June 2014
I ordered a size bigger than what I would normally have, after reading the advice of other reviewers. They are ok for the price and I will be taking them to wear on holiday, as they are nice and light to fit in my case.
on 28 July 2014
Having read the other comments I order a size up from what I normally take. This is too big but the next size down would have been too small. Will have to wear with insoles.
on 22 September 2013
Wanted shoes for beach and pool, these shoes fitted the bill perfectly. The glitter fell off the shoes easily, but not a problem. Would recommend these shoes.
on 9 June 2014
love this product have them in every colour where daily and there great, look them to new orleans and worn every day with no problems, will be buying more!