Other Sellers on Amazon
WMF Perfect Plus Pressure cooker 6,5l with insert Ø 22cm Made in Germany internal scaling Cromargan stainless steel suitable for induction
Cold weather essentials in home & garden*
|Price:||£99.49 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£66.01 (40%)|
- Content: Pressure cooker with insert 6,5l; Ø 22cm | Item number: 0793136040
- TÜV tested safety: exhaust-steam automatic and residual pressure safety ensures safe opening. Made in Germany - premium quality, in-house production in Germany. 3 year warranty on all WMF pressure cookers.
- Inside scaling facilitates measuring of quantities. Indicator of doneness colour coded. 2 fixed adjustable cooking levels (110° C / 119 ° C). Simple operation by one-hand cooking stage regulator. Removable lid handle for fast and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Cromargan 18/10 stainless steel, polished - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Pot body and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand wash. - Suitable for all heat sources - including induction. TransTherm universal base: Patented base construction with even heat distribution and long heat storage for energy-saving cooking.
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 150 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Eating habits have changed. Busy professionals, working parents and large families now want to prepare meals quicker but also want to eat healthily. Quickness and healthiness: both requirements are met perfectly by WMF Pressure cookers. Healthy nutrients in the food are largely conserved and cooking times are reduced by up to 70% compared to conventional cooking. In addition WMF Pressure cookers are safe, very easy to use and only require little maintenance.
All WMF Pressure cookers are dishwasher safe (except of the handle which can be removed) and have a guarantee of 3 years. Made from the highest quality of 18/10 stainless steel, this Pressure cooker is a hardwearing product and ensures durability. The fully encapsulated TransTherm® universal base is suitable for all hob types including induction.
WMF offers optional extras to the pressure cooker ranges like glass lids, unperforated and perforated inserts as well as trivets. All mechanical parts like valves and sealing rings are available separately and have a guaranteed availability of 10 years.
As a brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 150 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies. Providing high quality products in a variety of different styles and designs to meet each individual taste, WMF have always offered cutting edge designs from Art Nouveau and Art Deco right up to today’s contemporary contours and designs.
WMF pioneered the manufacture of silver plate and 18/10 stainless steel in the early part of the 20th century, both of which went onto to become industry standards. WMF continue to advance and progress further to ensure products are trend setting in design and leading in technology. Being a manufacturer of metal ware products since 1853, many of WMF’s earlier products are seen regularly on Antiques programmes, as there are many collectors world-wide.
Renowned for its high-quality products, WMF is an international brand and has many subsidiaries world-wide. Globally WMF have many shops trading alongside high street retailers whilst many concessions in major department stores sell WMF products.
WMF provide an extensive range of products, unique yet stylish in design. Well-known designers from all over the world are in constant search of innovative ideas for us, whilst our product development keeps track of the customs of different cultures world-wide. This enables us to detect trends and to develop designs which break away from usual precipitations. Numerous international design awards prove our success. Each product is made from the highest quality of Cromargan which is WMF’s trade mark for 18/10 stainless steel. This therefore ensures reliability, strength and durability. WMF strive to develop products which inspire and make cooking, dining and drinking an event.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's amazing to me that it cooks so fast on the lowest heat on my stove completely quietly (once you have adjusted the heat properly).
I cook food /soup a lot with it, about 3-4 times a week, it is a time saver !! Recommended to a few friends and they are all happy about it! :)
My *only* criticism would be that the handle can feel less sturdy than you expect given the rest of the cooker (and get a little hot near the body).
So far, used the cooker for meat stew and whole chicken.
Chicken meat is moist and falls off the bone.
Meat ended up very tender and much was absorbed into the stew to give it a lot of flavor.
Very impressed with the well designed and simple cooker.
I cook a lot of curries that sometimes take over an hour to finish, however now I can get them done in half the time which is brilliant for my busy schedule. I need to venture out a little more and try new recipes but for now...I am 'well pleased!!
I heartily recommend the Perfect Plus.
Most recent customer reviews
It is reassuringly heavy.Read more