on 14 October 2013
I am quite pleased with this product but disappointed it comes without instructions.

I am a beginner cake decorator & found this item a little difficult to use initially. I had to look online at other ribbon cutting tools to find out how to use the individual spacers & cutters etc.

I imagine for a seasoned cake decorator, this item ,arriving without instructions would be ok but sadly not for me.

However now i know how to use it, it is fab & i am enjoying using it.

I do reccomend it but only if you know how to use one or are willing to find out how to.
on 4 March 2013
I made a lovely fondant ribbon for a birthday cake, it turned out lovely, highly recommended useful tool to collect.
on 23 April 2013
This was easy to use and certainly made cutting strips to decorate cake easier than a knife! I only used the basic one but can't wait to use the ones with embossing on the sides.
on 25 November 2013
No instructions came with it. Not as good as I hoped it would be as there is some movement between the spacers when using it.
on 3 March 2014
This product arrived well before time specified and i was very pleased with it, looking forward to using it on my mother's day cake designs
on 22 April 2013
Again made this purchase for my niece. I would have no hesitation recommending this product to any person interested in baking.
on 5 May 2014
This has made making ribbons and finishing cakes so much quicker I love it cutting time by loads wish I had it earlier
on 8 April 2014
Took a while to get used to but did a great job on cake for my daughter's Baby Shower x
on 25 September 2016
Very Disappointed with this item, it looks and feels cheap. The plastic wheels all have small lumps of plastic poking out of them which would not produce an even finish. I ended up purchasing an almost identical product (made by Mason Cash) from The Range for £5.99 - it had no protruding lumps and came with instructions on the back of the cardboard packaging. Your product is only fit for my granddaughter to possibly use with Play Doh!
on 24 June 2013
Cheapest on the net, Faster delivery than stated, Got it just in time to do some ribbons on a cake I was making at the time. Self explainatory really but for some the instructions may be confusing. Worked out fine for me did what I needed it to, Plenty of spare parts and different pieces to make different style ribbons. Great