Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
WMA Fondant Ribbon Cutter Roller Embosser Cake Decorating
Shop all Cake Decorating Supplies.
|Price:||£7.39 FREE UK delivery.|
- This easy-to-use tool is the perfect way to add fantastic textured fondant ribbons; stripes and bows to your cake. Just choose the cutting and embossing wheel designs you want; slide the washer; core; wheels and spacers on the roller handle; and roll on top of your fondant. We suggest brushing the assembled roller with shortening for easy release. The perfectly cut ribbon strips are ready to place right on your cake!
- Produces ribbon widths from 1/4in to 3-3/4in when combining spacers. This package contains one roller handle with detachable roller and core; nine cutting wheels: three straight; three wavy and three zig-zag; eight embossing wheels: four striped and four beaded; seven spacers: one 1/3in; two 1/4in; 1/2in; 3/4in and 1in; and assembly hardware.
- Perfect add beautiful textured fondant ribbons and stripes to your cake. Use spacers to create the perfect ribbon width.
- Cuts fondant ribbons and stripes with exciting edge designs and imprinted textures. Just choose the designs you want, slide the cutting and embossing wheels, plus spacers on the roller, and roll on the fondant.
- Emboss striped and beaded textures, cut zigzag, wavy and straight edges. Material: Plastic. Color: White.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package included: 1 roller. 8 embossing wheels - 4 striped, 4 beaded. 9 cutting wheels - 3 straight, 3 wavy, 3 zigzag. 9 spacers - 2 x 1/4'' wide, 1x 1/3'' wide, 2 x 1/2'' wide, 2 x 3/4'' wide, 2 x 1'' wide.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am a beginner cake decorator & found this item a little difficult to use initially. I had to look online at other ribbon cutting tools to find out how to use the individual spacers & cutters etc.
I imagine for a seasoned cake decorator, this item ,arriving without instructions would be ok but sadly not for me.
However now i know how to use it, it is fab & i am enjoying using it.
I do reccomend it but only if you know how to use one or are willing to find out how to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took a time but after several goes managed to come to terms with the cutter. There are lots of things you can do with it and is very useful.Published 25 days ago by Susan Rossiter
Great tool, can be a bit fiddly if you don't stay in control of itPublished 1 month ago by Mrs. A. J. Kapadi
While I'm fairly happy with the product there were no instructions and I had to go online to find a demo!Published 4 months ago by TS Edinburgh
found it difficult to use ,didn't come with instruction not easyPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Easy to use, has a lot of discs. You can make a large variety of widths and styles. Looks amazing when used to make ribbon to decorate cakes.Published 8 months ago by YORKSHIRE DAWN