Customer reviews

on 28 May 2013
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend and was disappointed. It is more about following a dream than following God. I think readers who are more extrovert or dreamers/like to think of themselves as adventurers will enjoy this more than those who are more introvert or logical thinkers. There were also some American words which I didn't fully understand.
I found some wisdom in the book, but it was disjointed and from the sole perspective of the writer & his life experience, without a wider perspective.
on 15 April 2012
I can strongly recommend this title as a way and means to discover personal prayer refreshment. It could well be used as a text for a Church Course on Prayer and the influence of the Holy Spirit in individual lives.
on 15 September 2013
For those who want to identify and escape the 'cages' and be set free in all God has for them. At what ever stage of life you are at this book is a great help in identifying those cages we have been lured into by the pressures and habits of every day life and work, and those things which hold up back from chasing the Holy Spirit and the call of God on our lives. I was only part way through and felt prompted to buy three more copies - one of each of my sons - the book is that important in my view!
on 9 September 2013
This book was bought because wild goose publications
are publishing books that assist with my personal spiritual development
Many thanks