on 10 January 2015
Lovely decoration, very pretty. Slightly brighter red than in the picture, and the first small heart hanging down is too short, it hides behind the large heart. I solved this by wrapping the large heart string round a few times. If it wasn't for this, I would give it 5 stars.
on 9 March 2017
Great
on 5 April 2016
Ideal for what I needed it for
on 16 November 2014
cute product. thanks
on 4 October 2014
Excellent
on 20 August 2013
This was bought to accessorise a new colour scheme. The red is darker than it appears in the picture but it is very pretty. Delighted.
on 7 January 2016
Don't expect what the picture shows..I ordered 2 of these and was very disappointed when they arrived.They was only the larger heart included instead of the 2 smaller hearts also.You can buy the single heart a lot cheaper if you wanted so feel this was false advertising and a rip off.
on 4 February 2015
Lovely item. Seller was great too and sent me a replacement as I wasn't satisfied with first. Cute item goes with my living room scheme
on 11 November 2014
Looks better in the picture was a bit dissappear. One of the love hearts are hide behind the other when I hanged it on the wall
on 1 March 2015
Bought it as a present - I loved it and the person I gave it to was very happy too :) It is bigger than I thought it will be.