on 6 October 2014
not printed on both sides, not cotton, print came off in the wash. Pity I can't give a no star review as despite the price, these bandanas are rubbish.
5 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2017
Pretty good fit, I can repurpose it as a neckerchief. Not sure if it’s really cotton and if so it’s a bit too thin.
on 2 November 2013
It's a nice scarf, material good and nothing special. I bought two, because it was 50 p each. LOL. One of them in the edges looks a bit freak, but still OK. The size could be a bit bigger, it's child size rather than adult.
Anyway it's still fit, but just. For this bargain price recommended, thinking about order 2 more, cause my colleagues love it.
on 17 November 2017
Arrived quickly was a gift for someone. Nice quality and cheap price
on 4 August 2017
Arrived on time. Fits fine and I will use it to protect my neck from sunburn when out in strong sunshine.
on 6 January 2017
I like my bandana . It was everything I expected and wanted. I also I am expecting 11 more bandanas to be delivered to my address from Amazon Uk which I ordered a couple of days after ordering this bandans. Uk delivery is great exactley as they promised.

on 18 June 2016
I love bandanas but I have trouble with this one. It seems to either slide up my head when I tie it too tight or slides down when it's too loose. I can't seem to get it in the middle.
on 10 May 2017
Just what I wanted, perfect for my hip hop solo, can't wait to wear it ! amazing for the price ! Thankyou
on 14 December 2017
Great quality, Bought for my dog and has survived the test of time many months later.
on 5 January 2015
I play squash, so I need a bandana to stop sweat going in my eyes (so I tell myself, it's really just to look cool).
The black and white goes with all colours as well as it being a thin breathable fabric. Also for music festivals, going out or whatever floats your boat, a bandana is a vital part of your acsessory armoury.
A must buy for anyone who wants to be cool!