- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
BRAND NEW AMARA GYM / WEIGHT LIFTING TRAINING GLOVES WITH WRIST SUPPORT *LARGE*
|Price:||£7.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- Made from - Amara/Lycra Mesh/Forway/Gel Padding
- Back - made from black Lycra Mesh and black Amara for ultimate comfort, flexibility and protection.
- Palm - made from black amara with special gel padding for impact protection.
- Glove Hoops - to aid in pulling off the glove after an intense workout
- Wrist Support - velcro fastened + extra strength
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Back - made from black Lycra Mesh and black Amara for ultimate comfort, flexibility and protection. Palm - made from black amara with special gel padding for impact protection. Amara has the same composition of natural leather, it closely resembles leather in texture and appearance. Amara is a bicomponent synthetic microfibre which has a very high tensile strength, resistant to tearing and yet offers a strong grip in wet and dry conditions; thus making Amara the material of choice for high quality performance demanding gloves. Glove Hoops - do you ever find it annoying when trying to remove your gloves after an intense workout when your palms are sweaty? Well I do! Thats why I think these glove hoops are absolutely necessary for a good pair of fitness gloves; one quick pull and the glove comes off, no fidling at all. These gloves come with extra Wrist Support for some heavy duty lifting.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
These are not from a manufacturer that I had heard of before, but partially because of the price I took the plunge and bought them. I don't regret it.
As another reviewer has also stated they appear to come up a little small. I usually wear medium gloves. I bought these in large and they fit fine.
They are comfortable and have very pleasant padding on the palm in `strategic' places. I always have problems with weights rubbing on my hands and causing fairly painful calluses. With these gloves, the pain is all but gone and I can concentrate on the lift.
The gloves are secured with velcro wrist supports. The wrist supports are not as substantial as on my previous gloves, but they will suffice.
The most useful feature are the loops on the ends of the fingers to help with removing the gloves after a hard workout. I thought this may have been a bit of a gimmick, but it's not. When I started using the gloves, the loops kept getting in the way of lifting the weights, but after a very short amount of time I got used to them being there and I don't even notice them anymore. They are extremely helpful.
You can very easily spend £30+ on weight lifting gloves and often you don't really get your moneys worth. I believe that these gloves are at the perfect price point for what they offer, if not a bit of a bargain.
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes
If lost/damaged would I repurchase product? Yes
- Padded palm
- Loops to help removal of gloves
- Less substantial wrist support than other gloves
- Sizing is a little off (order one size up from your norm)
good qualitly x
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product arrived within schedule well packaged, undamaged and as described. A well made and stitched product with good padding.Published 19 months ago by cm
Good service and the gloves are excellent, lots of protection when lifting weightsPublished on 2 Aug. 2014 by Ian Fitzsimmons
After 4 years I have just ordered my second pair so I can keep one set at the gym and one at home. First pair still going strongPublished on 28 April 2014 by Anthony Morgan