on 19 July 2017
I did not not use these glasses as i ordered the wrong strength by mistake ,i have given five stars because they are very nice glasses and this was my mistake.
on 9 September 2017
These are fine. Failed to read in the description that they have "bad hair day" written on the side. Oh well, they still work and funny for people as I am bald.
on 26 April 2017
Glasses were OK but very plastic lenses, lasted about 4 weeks and arm fell apart, luckily I bought two pairs, so now we on second pair. I'll try somewere else.
on 1 October 2016
I usually buy 3.5 strength but I found these 3.5 glasses stronger.
I therefore purchased 3.0 & they are just right for me.
I found the supplier very helpful when exchanging the 3.5 for the 3.0 strength.
on 29 January 2016
Great glasses that work well and last well. They have certainly saved me money compared to "high street" glasses, so I can afford to leave a pair in strategic places and I don't have to worry about losing them.
on 18 January 2018
My advice is to not buy these glasses
They are flimsy and shoddily made
Already lost screws out of 2 pairs and arm broken on 3rd pair....awful purchase
on 19 March 2014
They arrived on time, well packed etc. They were comfortable and I could see well through them for reading. But about a week after I got them the frame split at the bottom where it rests on the cheekbone and I only noticed it because it was pinching me. So they had to be binned. Waste of money.
on 12 November 2015
I ordered this design, but another design turned up. Heigh ho. Didn't complain though, as the price is amazing, and what actually arrived was equally as good. Bit more care required in the packing department perhaps?
on 23 April 2016
These arrived in purple, not black. I had intended them a spare reading glasses but they had one lens a different strength to the other, unfortunatley.
on 31 January 2017
Veey good glasses . Fit well n good for price this is my second pr