- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated TV Box Set reviews
W1A - Series 1-2 [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
When was the last time that we as a nation organised something that wasn’t a complete disaster? Answer: The Twenty Twelve London Olympic Games. Conclusion: Let’s get that guy in to work for us. Hence the arrival of Ian Fletcher and the start of W1A. The post is sold to Ian as a chance to influence and shape one of the great British institutions. His job is to think Big Thoughts, but it doesn’t take him long to realise that not only does he not have time to think Big Thoughts, he never has time to think any thoughts at all.
Extra: The Real W1A
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Anyone who has worked in a large office can identify characters from meetings they have attended.
The down side is one episode is much like another, quite repetative.
'I am not trying to be funny or anything' but you need to watch it with full attention to get the best from this series - not just a casual background viewing. As an added bonus as you watch the series try and identify people in your own organisation that fit in with the characters - as a former school teacher it was easy to see former 'colleagues' for every character in the series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
brilliantly funny and clever . I have watched it on tv in the past and seeing it again was just as enjoyable.Published 1 month ago by Ms. Sheila Appleton