- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: Faber & Faber; Main edition (3 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0571237614
- ISBN-13: 978-0571237616
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 5 x 24.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 228,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
W. H. Auden Prose Volume 3 (1949-1955): 1949-1955 Vol 3 Hardcover – 3 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"'The Complete Works, edited with elegant scruple by Edward Mendelson, is the only way to get at Auden as he happened, year by year, bit by bit, and not as he, or his later biographers, want us to think of him.' Boston Book Review"
W. H. Auden Prose Volume 3 (1949-1955) is a new volume, published in Auden's Centenary year.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.