Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 March 2012
I'm always a bit dubious these days when one of my favourite arists release a new album, as many seem to just decline over time in my opinion. Having heard teaser track I Come Alive, I have to admit I wasn't sold and whilst I generally try to check an album out before I commit to buy, I decided to pop out at lunch on release day and try it anyways. And I'm pleased I did!

Whilst I'm inclined to say that there are some new elements and directions with this CD I'm pleased to say that there are plenty of the fast paced riffs and melodies that you'd expect from The Used.

Stand out tracks for me so far are Moving On and This Fire - but I'm willing to bet once I've listened to it a few more times I'll love them all, just like all their previous albums.

Highly recommended for existing fans and well worth checking out if you're a newcomner.
on 9 October 2012
Just bought this album the other day and have it in my car right now. It's an awesome album and has all the power and depth i'd expected from The Used. Well worth a listen.
on 28 March 2012
Well. Erased punk and outcome with forever improving music. By my meaning erased punk, they take it and make it their own! For all 12 tracks the only reason its not 5 star. Imagine if it wer 22 tracks =) still a miss if you dont own it, coz i do ha! =P
on 31 March 2012
The Used - Vulnerable. For a full review on this album that I have wrote, please take a look at my blog.

[...]