Vulnerability Management Hardcover – 8 Sep 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Many people are unaware of vulnerability management (VM), which can help ensure security for information technology infrastructure and improve an organization's governance, risk, and compliance posture. This work can help to rectify that lack of knowledge. … The author's writing style is direct and chapters are well-sequenced and organized. Foreman's use of examples and detailed case studies help the reader to understand how vulnerabilities are created. Illustrations further clarify VM and most chapters provide a concise summary. Overall, this book provides excellent guidance for the information security practitioner and the network security engineer, as well as those who need an understanding of the strategic significance of vulnerabilities and reasons for their control.
―Steven T. Yanagimach, CISSP, The Boeing Company, in Security Management, October 2011
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Balanced Scorecard
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Insurance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Risk Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity