on 11 July 2016
Really nice quality, baby loves nibbling on the Giraffe, the other rubber ring is a bonus but she's not so fond of it. The big sister enjoyed the giraffe when she was a baby too.
The giraffe can't be sterilised because there's a hole in it where the squeaker is so care when washing by hand is required so as to stop water/soap getting in.
Recommend. Best we've found.
on 18 June 2016
A lovely little set for any baby. Also a great baby shower gift. A nice little selection of useful, fun and attractive first toys for baby. Comes with quite a cute little babe, although quite small to reusing may take some thinking but a nice little touch.i would definitely recommend.
on 1 December 2015
My first Sophie purchase, have since bought a spare too. This represents better value than buying Sophie on her own and we love the other toys that come with it. Would recommend a Sophie to all new parents!
on 3 March 2016
I ordered this little gift set for my daughter for Christmas. There is a huge hype over Sophie the Giraffe and since receiving it I'm really not too sure what all the fuss is about. I like the fact it's made from natural sources and the legs are easy for little hands to hold, but it's shape is quite awkward for my baby to put in her mouth and chew and she's bored of Sophie within minutes. The rattle that comes in the set is nice and I use it as a distraction tool but the little green bottle thing didn't seem to serve much of a purpose either. I must admit I was quite disappointed after seeing most babies brandishing a Sophie.
on 30 September 2015
My baby just turned 4 months and he started to learn how to grab thing. The vanilla teething is really good as it's so easy for him to grab. He loves chewing on sofie as well. Best toy I've bought him yet
on 17 July 2016
Excellent gift set. Bought this for my little God-daughter as my own two children had Sophie and they both loved her. The small teething toy is so good for little ones mouths and hands (especially if they're only small).
on 29 January 2015
was sent the older version of this product. yellow bag looked cheap.
on 13 April 2016
My four month daughter loves this. She babbles and squeals to Sophie and chews her up. Excellent little gift set.
review image
on 2 December 2014
Bought as gift. Looks nice.
on 17 September 2015