- Save 6% each on 720P Wireless Vstarcam IP Camera offered by X-MOON Direct when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code J3C2VS79 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% each on 720P Wireless Vstarcam IP Camera offered by X-MOON Direct when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code NWDSHWLB at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Vstarcam H.264 1280 x 720p Home Surveillance Camera Wireless IP Camera Built in Microphone with One Key WI-FI Configuration APP, Motion Detection, Remote Viewing Function, 3dBi WIFI Antenna,Black
|Sale:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£40.00 (50%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1 Easy to use,'one key wifi configuration'means no net cable needed to install the camera. In the special app'eye4', there are voice instructions that can make you easier to know about the camera.
- 2 There are 7 kinds of different language instructions in the user manual, customers from different county has no difficulties to use it. The power cable is almost 2m, longer than other cameras, which make it more convenient to connect to the power socket.
- 3 Provide HD 720P Video at 30fps. Record and Playback via local microSD Card. Remarkable Field of View with Super Wide degree Viewing Angle 355°、120°, Remote Pan/Tilt on your phone or computer, Intelligent Digital Zoom, and IR LED Night Vision Up to 32 feet. ONVIF NVR, FTP Upload. Vstarcam Keep Families and Pets Safe!
- 4 Stay in Touch with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts/Snapshots as well as Mobile and Web Apps.
- 5 Free return & exchange service within 60 days and free technical assistance from Vstarcam official Website.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This Vstarcam wireless IP camera applies the newest chipset different from traditional IP cameras: 3dBi WIFI antenna, better WIFI signal longer transmission distance; One key WI-FI configuration from smartphone; 1280*720 displays, H.264 compression; you really deserve it!
1. User friendly with excellent plug and play technology: Superior design and build camera, Very high quality camera and lens, powerful functions, top quality colour picture. First class plug and play technology enables easy connection to all your devices. Includes free Manufacturers 'Eye4' app to work with your device(s): View camera picture live, play recordings and make settings via WiFi - no net cable required. Has standard Ethernet port for those preferring it.
2. Can be set to record to your device. Camera takes SD Card (up to 64GB) for record/playback too. Record upon motion detect, continually, or both (rewrites over from start when full) (32GB SD card = about 7 days recording). Recordings on device or SD Card can be viewed on your device any time anywhere. The camera picture can be watched live on your device anytime and anywhere too. Functions include send remote alarm to device when motion is detected. Email alarms without picture to device at time of motion detect when SMTP setup completed.
3. Fully WiFi and remote control via device. VStarcam camera has professional 3dbi WiFi antenna to make signal stronger and more stable. Just download free 'Eye4' app, create account via 'Eye4' to login and add camera(s) with one key WiFi settings. Then view, record and control camera and settings from your Smart Mobile phone/Ipad.
1 x IP Camera
1 x Digital antenna (3dBi), integrated with camera
1 x UK Power Adapter(length nearly 2m)
1 x User manual(7 country different languages)
1 x Bracket
1 x Installation bag (2 x screws, 2 x bolt)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was not expecting much for a CCTV camera with WiFi, 2 Axis remote movement, Night vision and On Board SD Card with 24/7 recording as well as software/apps for Windows and Android.
However once it arrived the next day and I set it up (which only took about 10 mins and was easy with decent instructions in the leaflet and prompts in the mobile app) I was more than pleasantly surprised by the huge list of features this camera has and the quality in picture and features that it packs.
The camera has 4 quality settings and all work well. On maximum it is really good! I have it mounted at a window looking over the carpark on the other side of the road as well as covering the street outside and down the road that runs away from my house as we have seen a big rise in cars being broken into and drugs being dealt from the car park and road that the police find it hard to act on without any proof of it happening and descriptions of people involved. We now have full coverage of all locations using the REALLY wide angle lens on the camera and also by setting the camera so it can sweep between any number of points and pause at those points for as long as you want. Even at 30-40 meters you can get a clear image of a persons face and car reg plates, past 40-50 meters the camera gives a good picture out to about 100 or so meters that will identify how someone is dressed, what they are doing and a half decent description of their features which would be enough to ID someone or something should you need to. The camera will zoom, but passed 2x its not worth using.Read more ›
These low-end CCTV cameras seem to be 10 a penny on Amazon and not expecting much I plumped for one of the cheapest. My only requirements were it must have pan and tilt and it must have accompanying iOS and Android apps.
First impressions after getting it out of the box were better than expected. The build quality is fairly solid. It comes with it’s proprietary power supply, a user manual (written in a very badly translated version of English) and a small wall bracket.
Upon turning on, the camera waits for a connection to its companion app (that app being one called “Eye4” in both iOs and Android stores). Once you have entered details including those of your Wifi network, the app transmits this information via audio to the camera, very unusual. After a few attempts, connection was successful (the camera “tells” you via an audio prompt)
The camera was then turned off and moved to it’s final location. It was attached high up on a wall using the included bracket. The bracket attaches to the camera by a screw mount the same size as those used on a standard camera tripod, another small bonus.
Once switched back on it reconnected to the Wifi network with no issue and was visible via the app. From the app you have the ability to move the camera up / down and left / right. It is also possible to zoom but the quality decreases slightly. The footage is a very clear 720p, exactly as advertised. Even the night vision is fantastic giving a clear image in almost pitch darkness.
The app also allows for remote listening and two way audio.Read more ›
You could write a thesis on what you could potentially do with this product but I'll try to keep this concise.
(The model received is Vstarcam C7837WIP)
- These cameras are good value for their price range (was about £36 price seems to change)
- A lot of potential when you play around with third party IP Cam software/apps (tinyCam monitor pro is of my fav app I've found so far - eg. it supports automated wireless recording eliminating the need to fit a micro sd card)
- It'd make a great baby cam or security cam with third party software
- Comes with a bracket and screws for fitting to the ceiling/wall
- You can keep an eye on your stuff from anywhere
- Many minor (software) bugs on the recommended apps/web portal
- WiFi quick connect didn't work, had to connect via Ethernet first then set up WiFi (using eye4 app)
- The email alerts Don't Work and are no longer supported by the manufacturer! - you'll have to use a third party app to get this feature. Disappointingly I wrote to vstarcam and asked when this'll be fixed and they said they are not prepared to fix it!
- When configuring notifications within the eye4 app the page randomly displays in Spanish which is annoying, also email alerts were inconsistent sometimes they had a picture included other times it was a different kind of alert not sure why yet
- Set a static IP for your camera if necessary (so the IP doesn't keep changing set this from your router), I've found a wired connection is much more reliable as the wireless connection to one of my cams often disconnects nowadays.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product is well packaged, the instructions are easy to follow, the only criticism I would say is the iphone setup using the camera instant setup doesnt work as well as it... Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Thariq Mohamed
The camera is very good and easy to operate, and the picture quality on the phone is excellent. We did have a problem and had to contact the seller who was extremely helpful and... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by kevans5
Took me an hour to set up but functions well and can use my phone to see through the camera. has some recording features and motion sensors although they aren't very sensitive even... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Mr. G. Hamilton
It's probably awesome, but I have Windows 10 computer and it's not compatible with it, so.........Published 1 day ago by nev
Just got out of box. Very poor image. Poor build quality. It's going back. 40 quid. No thanks. One star because I had to.Published 1 day ago by ns