Consider this available item
Vstarcam IP Camera, 720P HD WiFi Security Camera Surveillance Security System Video Recording Sonic Recognition P2P Pan Tilt Remote Motion Detect Alert With Two-Way Audio Support 128GB Micro SD,Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Quick Setup】: One key wifi configuration setup is the quickest,2.4G wifi only.Or connect with network cable until the light of LAN port is flashing. With a bracket,this security camera can be installed any corner.
- 【Motion Detection】: When motion detection is triggered, real time App will push notifications and make email alert. Support micro sd card recording and playback, never miss any important minutes.
- 【Night Vision】:Continuous day and night shooting thanks to the 10 powerful LED's IR with night vision up to 10 meters.see clearly even in the dark.
- 【Ideal for】:This IP camera is pefect for Baby/Pet/Elder care,whenever where you are,just one click,view what you care with your mobile phone via WiFi/3G/4G.
- 【Customer Service】:Please email to our customer service or leave us a Amazon message if you have any issues with this security camera,our customer service team always here to help you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Vstarcam IP Camera 720P HD WiFi Network Surveillance Security System Video Recording Sonic Recognition P2P Pan Tilt Remote Motion Detect Alert With Two-Way Audio Support 128GB Micro SD (Black)
WiFi IP Security Camera indoor - GENBOLT 1080P Wireless Baby Monitor Nanny Pet Dog Cam for Home Surveillance,2-Way Audio Loop Recording,Customizable Motion Detection,Instant Image Activity Alert(2020)
Vstarcom 1080P IP Camera Wireles Audio Video, Indoor Network Security Surveillance Night Vision Camera, Two-Way Audio, Motion Detection, Pan/Tilt/Zoom, Baby/Pet Monitor, P2P ONVF Protocol (WHITE)
|Shipping||—||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easy installation, simple and intuitive settings at the reach of everyone:
1) Download the "Eye4" application.
2) Register an account.
3) Connect the camera.
Remote view and control from your PC, Smart phone, or Tablet:
Download Free APP Eye4 in app store or Google Market, you can remote view and control via smart phones or tablets.
Night vision, crystal clear and detailed:
The infrared night vision will be automatically activated at night and will allow the viewing of images in the dark up to 10 meters.
Maximum compatibility with Micro SD cards up to 128GB:
You can also save any recording on an SD card, giving you more mobility if you need, you'll have your files anywhere and everywhere.
See clearly even in the dark:
The automatic infrared lights make sure you can see clearly up to 10 meters in the dark,clearer night view.
Whole-room surveillance coverage:
This Wi-Fi HD pan tilt Home IP camera offers extra wide,whole-room surveillance coverage with 355° horizontal pan ,120° vertical tilt by finger swiping on screen.
1.There is no micro SD card inside.
2.It supports Android and IOS system mobile devices (don't support windows APP) .
3.Support wireless network:2.4G only.
1 x IP Camera
1 x UK Power Adapter(length nearly 2m)
1 x User manual(7 country different languages)
1 x Bracket
1 x Installation bag (2 x screws, 2 x bolt)
Similar products rated highly on "Easy to install"
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am reasonably geeky but no expert and if you ignore the instructions (written in the most hilarious chinglish) and follow these, it's easy. You cannot set up via WiFi.
YOU NEED AN ETHERNET CABLE to set up a camera (but it doesn't need to stay connected)
Download the app & connect phone to WiFi
Connect your camera to power & connect your modem to the camera with the ethernet cable
In the app, under Device Management, click 'Add Camera' and choose via LAN
It will detect the camera. You'll be prompted to change the password - the stock one is '888888'
Go back to Device Management and click on your new camera
Click on WiFi settings. You'll be prompted to enter your WiFi password.
You will be told to disconnect your ethernet cable, do it. The camera will reboot.
Done! You are now all connected via WiFi and can unplug your camera from power and move it wherever you want. If you put a memory card in you can set it to record constantly (32GB card records about a week before overwriting automatically). You can choose to record sound or not. Or you can set it to record in response to movement. Night mode is great. Picture quality is very good. You can control the camera remotely to move around 360 degrees horizontally and 180 vertically.
So why do I love these so much?
1. They're cheap. I started with 1 and found it so easy I have bought 7 more. You can network up to 1024! All 8 that I own are accessed from the app on my phone.
2. They have helped me support my family. I have 2 severely disabled family members. One finds it hard to use the phone, cannot move much and is very vulnerable to falling. So I am able to check up on them easily and the best thing is, I can speak to them directly through the camera. They can then give me a thumbs up or respond by talking & I can hear them. Two of the cameras are used as baby cams, I can check my baby is sleeping with the night mode in his room or when I am away for a few days I can watch him play as another camera is in his play area. I haven't spoken to him via the camera as I think it might freak him out to hear Daddy speak from the bookshelf.
3. Security - again, my disabled family members have many people coming in and out of their house, most of whom are helping them. But we've had some thefts and were able to catch one of them using these cameras. Even though we didn't realise something was missing till a few days later, I was able to review the footage from the right day and present the evidence to police. I feel happy knowing we have recordings of everything happening at their home. And my family appreciate it and know that I am looking in on them occasionally. I've heard some people say they wouldn't like that, but these loved ones are very dependent and this brings some peace of mind.
It's not all fantastic. The app is a little buggy and occasionally I need to exit and reopen as the camera freezes. The recording is fine, but the live stream glitches. But the value of money compared to other systems which don't offer push-to-talk or remote control is just incredible. These cameras are my favourite purchase from Amazon for years. And I have a serious Amazon addiction problem!
However, what I do find annoying about this camera is that during the setup the talking voice thing is bloody loud and annoying.
Secondly, the presets for location point of the camera when used on the iphone, keeps losing its memory. What I mean by this, is that I set for our five camera angles but after about 4-5 days, the camera points to some other direction. And nobody has touched or moved the camera so there is no reason why when pressing the presets on my iphone screen it should be forgetting the exact location I set it.
I emailed their customer service / tech support, but as expected, a poorly English worded email from someone in China / speaks Chinese is trying to give offer me rubbish advice e.g. "have you switched the camera on? have you updated to the latest firmware? Have you got internet connection constantly to the camera and is there power always to the camera". The type of lame questions you get from a tech support that asks you dumb questions when you explain to them you know how to plug in a computer and trust me, it is plugged....no really I checked 100 times, IT IS PLUGGED IN.
If this keeps hapening I will return it to Amazon, but otherwise the camer I have to stay is rather good for the price. The iphone software is ok too, I havent tried out some of the advanced functions yet but the fact that I have no had to remotely reset it esp since it is located on a building site 10 miles away from me, helps.
** Update 16/11/17 **
This camera continues to work well after exactly one year. The picture is sharp, the problems I wrote about above are no longer there. Technical support is good in that they do respond from China but English is poor and sometimes they dont understand your exact problem so generic answers are given. The iphone app sometimes suffer from disconnections (from viewing the camera) when reception seems ok but it might be poor reception, not quite sure yet.
(Referring to a wireless CCTV setup connected to a PC and not a DVR)
Physically mounting the camera to the wall will require some power tools but the necessary screws and brackets are included. Note: I highly recommend you have the camera turned on and footage viewed live from either a phone or PC to get the required field of view/angle when mounting to a wall.
Installation of software admittedly was not as prompt as expected. The wireless connection required to first set up the device did not work after many tries but the hard wire into the wireless router did configure the camera properly. The computer software is intuitive and quick to install although you will need to use to instruction manual that comes in the box to be safe. Without the manual I found it easy to set up specific times of day to record as well as to manually toggle on/off the recording at will. The PC interface also allows for rather responsive remote control of the camera itself.
In terms of video and audio quality, the night vision is passable but the day mode is better than average. Recognising faces will not be an issue. Even on a wireless connection the input delay is no more than ~1.5 seconds (with the router one floor above the camera's position). The audio on the other hand is poor and choppy so you'll get every other word in a one on one conversation but again is passable and is enough to gain some context for the video footage.
It's as close to an all in one wireless system if you are willing to use a PC for video storage. In terms of storage space, a computer with 500 GB harddrive is enough to get you by for the whole year.
Top international reviews
L'unica pecca è stato che questa volta mi è arrivato il trasformatore con la presa americana...ho dovuto quindi comprare l'adattatore.