Vremi Wine Preserver and Vacuum Stopper Set - Includes 4 Wine Stoppers and 1 Wine Pump - Wine Preservation Kit for Bottles of Opened Wine - Wine Preserving Pump and Leak Proof Airtight Seal Stopper
- REMOVES OXYGEN GAS IN WINE BOTTLE - This wine preserving kit effectively sucks the air out of bottles of opened wine leaving a vacuum for a still flavorful, highly-enjoyable wine the next few days
- EFFECTIVE WAY TO PRESERVE RED WINE - Save your unfinished Sauvignon, Merlot or Zinfandel with this easy-to-use wine preserver. Keep them in the fridge or in room temperature retaining it fresh and flavorful for 7-10 days
- COMES WITH AIRTIGHT TOP SEAL - Guaranteed airtight to keep air away from your stored wine. Prevents wine oxidization that makes wine sour or bitter. Finish it with the leak proof rubber stopper to seal in flavor
- DATE MARKER TRACKS FRESHNESS - Each wine stopper has date marker to keep track of when your wine should be drunk so you can ensure it's still fresh and highly enjoyable for your next nightcap
- SIMPLE WINE PRESERVING MACHINE - Don't just store your wines by returning its cork or cap, use this simple wine preserver. Easy to clean - just rinse rubber wine corks under warm water and dry with cloth after use
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Air in your wine sucks. Let Vremi Keepin' It Fresh Wine Preserver Set suck the air out of your wine bottles and keep the next wine party alive. This wine preserver kit comes with 4 wine stoppers and 1 vacuum pump that extends the freshness of your precious wine for the next 7- 10 days - tastes just like the first time you open the bottle.
This is a good investment for wine lovers for keeping unfinished wines fresh and flavorful. Have this wine preserver handy to let the full-bodied flavor of your wine remain for days for a perfect nightcap.
Keepin' It Fresh Wine Preserver Kit includes:
1 Vacuum Pump Wine Preserver measures 13.97 x 4.57 cm
4 Airtight Rubber Bottle Stoppers with Date Markers
How to Vacuum Pump and Preserve Wine
- Insert Airtight Stopper into neck of wine bottle until firmly in place
- Place Preserver Pump over Stopper
- Pump up and down to vacuum seal
- Stop when you feel resistance
- Swivel silver ring of Stopper so Date Marker lines up with triangle to track freshness
- Important: Date Marker will not rotate until after air is pumped out and Stopper is sealed
- Wine stays fresh for 7-10 days longer after preserving
- When ready for more wine, press pin on Stopper top to release pressure
- Firmly hold wine bottle while removing Stopper
- Pour yourself a big one!
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I dont know whoever doesnt finish a bottle of wine haha but these come in perfecr handy for those family get togethers where its time to cut off and save your wine from the frenzy.
The directions were in a different language but they came with the pictures too so it was pretty self explanatory.
The packed has the pump and 2 sealers.
All you do is push a sealer into the bottle like a cork and then use the pump up and down to suck out the remaining air. It stays tight and keeps your wine fresh and amazing.
I am so happy to have these! They works so good!
If you are looking for a great way to never watch the horror of wine going down the drain from no way to store then i definitely think this is the product for you. They are perfect!
It's also great for parties as everyone wants something different. We have a family barbecue every year and these will be great as there is always leftovers.
The stoppers are easy to use, Simply insert one of the 4 stoppers into the bottle, rotate the silver collar to set the date (optional) then place the pump over the stopper and pump until you feel resistance. Its that easy.
The kit sucks the air out of bottles of opened wine leaving a vacuum to ensure your wine is just as fresh as when you first opened it. You can keep your wine in fridge or at room temperature and it will stay it fresh for 7-10 days. The rubber stoppers help seal in the flavour and each stopped has a date marker so you can remember when you should drink your wine. I will never use cork stoppers again, these are a game changer! Super easy to clean as you just rinse them with warm water and dry with a cloth after use. I will be buying some more as a gift for my aunty who will really appreciate them!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It ducks the air put of the bottle so it preserves the wine making it last much longer...Read more