on 3 April 2017
All good thank you
on 25 January 2015
Does the job
on 31 October 2014
Ideal for that little bit of extra whip on your cream. Well made product and can cope with heavy whipped cream abuse for all you cream lovers! Cream on 😂
on 21 February 2015
I could hear the aliens speaking to me
11 Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 June 2014
Charger holder cap does not fit 8g cannister, had to buy replacement part from mosa. At the very least you expect to get a fully working product.
When emailing seller to replace, they took no liability and gave me no solution.
Very unhelpful will not buy again
on 23 May 2014
Amazing product! Have used time and time again without disappointment... I've probably used around 10,000 chargers with mine in the last month and the product works as if it's just came out of the box brand new! Also fills up balloons reaaaal nice.
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2015
I work in a professional kitchen and we use these on a day to day basis. Understandably, I am used to the more expensive type of product, but being at home I wasn't prepared to spend a great deal. The item arrived pretty fast. Upon use I found it to be stiff in key areas. Such as the charger compartment, this is an area in which needs to screw on fast and smoothly, any gaps whilst injecting the N2o and it leaks out and you don't get a full charge. It was very tight to screw on and i did lose almost all of my charge. I had to use 3 charges instead of 2. The other key area is the trigger. It needs to be smooth in order to allow you to control the speed of the contents. It was really stiff and then clicked down to fully open. It made a mess of the plate and also half of the contents escaped. Overall, I would not recommend this to any professional, or anyone which intends to use it regularly at home. I usually stick to a saying of, "you buy chesp, you buy twice." Unfortunately I messed up on this account and now regret it.
on 4 February 2015
Works quite well, for the money. It does lose some gas when screwing in the charger. Worth the money IMO. Does look like some parts will break down after prolonged use though. Be gentle with it and use common sense - will avoid the issue people had that left 1 star.
on 30 March 2015
The product is good and is a great price. However both times I have ordered this the postage has been slow, it States that delivery takes 3-4 days but it's more like 6.