VonShef Pre-seasoned Cast Iron 25cm Crepe Pan Pancake Skillet
- Create deliciously crisp crepes with the pre-seasoned crepe pan from VonShef - as well as crepes - the skillet is ideal for pancakes, omelettes, stovetop pizzas, grilled sandwiches, fried breakfasts and more
- Generously sized 25cm pan with raised edges for mess-free cooking - keeps oil, batter and toppings neatly contained
- Pre-seasoned with oil inside and out, the crepe pan is naturally non-stick - use with metal, wood or silicone utensils
- Suitable for use on electric, gas and halogen hobs as well as in the oven, grill or outdoor BBQ. When not in use, the pan is slim enough for easy storage in the cupboard or use the handle aperture to hang up
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
VonShef Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Crepe Pan
Calling all crepe connoisseurs – this specialist pan is the tool you need to get the perfect crepe. With a large circular cooking surface, raised edges and a naturally non-stick construction – creating deliciously crisp crepes is easy.
As well authentic French crepes, the pan’s large surface area makes it a great choice for pancakes, omelettes, stovetop pizzas, grilled sandwiches, fried breakfasts and more.
Made from durable cast iron, popular because of its ability to evenly conduct heat, crepes, pancakes or pizzas will always be cooked evenly – right to the centre. Plus, thanks to the pre-seasoned coating, you can simply unpack your crepe pan and get cooking right away.
Top or fill with your favourite ingredients – with no mess. The shallow edges on the pan keep batter, oils and fillings contained. Plus, there’s enough room to easily use utensils and flip-freehand, without ruining your crepe.
When not in use, the pan is shallow enough to store away easily. Or, use the aperture in the handle to hang your cast iron pan on display.
Re-seasoning & Upkeep
To keep the crepe pan at its best, re-season regularly. Simply coat the pan with a thick layer of vegetable or coconut oil and place in a preheated oven at 175°C/350°F for one hour.
Afterwards, turn off the oven and allow the pan to cool gradually. When cooled, wipe off any remaining oil with kitchen roll.
The VonShef Crepe Pan perfectly coordinates with the VonShef Cast Iron Cookware range.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very well packaged and arrived within 48hrs. Excellent service and I'll will enjoy using this.