VonShef Halogen Oven Air Fry / Fryer Ring Attachment Accessory Suitable for use with any 12 Litre Halogen Oven
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Air fry your favourite foods using just a small amount of oil or fat for a healthy alternative to traditional frying. Enjoy the foods you love the healthy way!
- Place the air fry accessory between the lid and bowl of your halogen oven, place food in the fryer and cook as normal. Your food will be ready in a fraction of the time using a fraction of the oil or fat! Comes with handles for easy & safe removal from the Halogen.
- Cooks sausages, bacon, burgers and other traditionally fatty foods whilst drawing fat and oil away from it, so food isn't left swimming in fat.
- Makes your halogen oven even more versatile, opening up a whole new world of cooking! Cook breakfast, lunch and your evening meal the lighter way. Ideal for use with any 12 litre halogen oven, including the fantastic VonShef range of ovens. Dimensions: Diameter - 32.5 cm, Height - 8 cm, Maximum of 44 cm including the handles.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The VonShef Air Fryer attachment is the perfect add-on for your 12 Litre Halogen Oven, and you're only three small steps away from deliciously tasty 'fried' food.
The Air Fryer attachment increases the variety of foods you can cook in your halogen oven, whilst offering a healthier alternative to traditional frying.
How Does It Work?
(1) Add little or no oil depending on what you're cooking.
(2) Place the accessory between the lid and the glass body.
(3) Place the food on the air fry accessory.
The end result? The perfect golden crisp finish in just a fraction of the time taken using a conventional oven or grill.
The Air Fry accessory is especially ideal for cooking fattier foods such as bacon, burgers and sausages, as the fat drains away rather than being absorbed in food.
The majority of foods can be air fried using very little or no oil at all, so it's the perfect weapon for those watching their waistline or looking to enjoy a healthier diet.
Frying time: 10 minutes
12 chestnut mushrooms
1 slice of white bread
1 crushed clove of garlic
1 tbsp chopped flat-leafed parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Method: 1. Preheat your halogen oven to 200°C.
2. Grind the slices of bread into fine crumbs in a food processor and mix in the garlic, parsley and seasoning to taste. Stir in the olive oil.
3. Cut off the mushroom stalks and fill the caps with breadcrumb mix.
4. Place the mushroom caps in the basket. Set the timer to 10-12 minutes until crispy and serve.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
would recommend it though.
However, after a bit of searching I decided to give it a try when I found some basic instruction online. I did worry that the food is way too close to the heating element when it is fitted inside my 12ltr Halogen Oven but nope, that is not an issue so don't worry about that. This DOES work and yes, it seems to be too close.
My first cook with it was making some chunky home-style chips. I peeled my potatoes, chipped them and then soaked in water for 15 minutes to remove all the starch. I then tipped onto some kitchen paper and blotted dry. Into a large bowl and I drizzled generously with extra virgin coconut oil (see a previous review as to why you should bake/fry with this oil rather than vegetable oils or extra virgin olive oils) and then sprinkled with a dash of paprika.
I then tipped onto the air fry tray, spread them out and put into the Halogen. Switched it on and 20 minutes later I had gorgeous, crispy, perfect chips! I really enjoyed that first chip butty I can tell you.
So easy to clean - take the tray out from inside the air fry attachment and give it a quick dunk and wipe in a bowl of hot water with washing up liquid. Then its good to go for next time.
I then made home-made fishcakes with it - Awesome!
This addition to my Halogen Oven (which I love and use almost daily) is great! worth every penny and a kitchen essential to me as I do love chips but with this I can make healthy and tasty chips!
Came well boxed and arrived swiftly.
Firstly I peeled my potatoes cut them into chips and then par boiled (with salt), drained and then put on kitchen paper and dabbed to dry them.
I then put chips onto the air fry accessory, spread them and made sure the vents of the accessory were open, sprayed with fry light Olive oil.
Took about 15-20 mins to fry, on hottest temperature setting, moving chips around so they cooked evenly.
The open vents lets out the steam and the waste water from the chips drips down into the glass halogen bowl, making a crispy delicious chip (as water drips down I wouldn't want to cook anything beneath the chips being cooked).
The chips do look close to the top of the halogen oven, but they don't touch.
Item is easy to clean, just wash with your washing up - the shelf where you place the chips is removable!
I would recommend this item to anyone who wants lovely low fat chips - excellent product. I would give more than 5 stars.
Despite all the reviews saying about the above, this is a great accessory and I use it all the time it produces the best chips I have ever tasted.
Most items will be ready in 20 Mins not 10 as the instructions say.
I have lost a stone in weight since using the air fry so I would rec-amend it to any body, But it cant fry a egg.
You shouldn't assume that it's obvious, because it isn't to everyone! thought tips and guidelines would be about the purchase, not how to write this!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used mainly as extender ring but item as described and useful.Published 2 months ago by S. J. Roberts
Does the job , but slowly as expected I suppose and will stick if your not careful
I have made sweet potato crisps and other things in this and it works wellPublished 2 months ago by Marianne L. Robson
Very good addition to halogen oven equipment. Take the mesh out and it acts as an extender.Published 2 months ago by G Darbyshire - Robert
This item is brilliant. I use it with the extender ring so the light isn't as close to the food. It came very promptly.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
product is okey however when item arrived one of the handles had broken offPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer