VonShef 750W Food Processor - Blender, Chopper, Juicer, Multi Mixer with Dough Blade, Shredder & Grater Attachment - 2L Mixing Bowl & 1.8L Jug
|Price:||£47.99 FREE delivery.|
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND EASY TO USE - Take the hassle from food prep with the VonShef 750W Food Processor. Chop, mix, grate, shred, slice, make dough, blend and liquidise ingredients in one
- GENEROUS CAPACITY - Features a generous 1.8 litre capacity blending jar and a large 2 litre mixing bowl with up to 1.2 litre working capacity. Extra-wide chute allows you to process a large quantity of ingredients at once - making it easy to prepare delicious soups, smoothies and cake mixtures
- CITRUS JUICING ATTACHMENT - Includes a citrus juicing attachment, so you can enjoy delicious grapefruit, orange, lemon and lime juice without having to buy a separate juicer
- EASY TO CLEAN - As well as saving time prepping ingredients, you'll also save time washing up - all the removable parts are easy to clean
- MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
VonShef 750W Food Processor
The VonShef 750W Food Processor is the ultimate kitchen multi-tasker. Equipped with a wide range of attachments and a number of different functions, this highly versatile appliance makes light work of mixing, shredding, chopping and slicing.
From creating deliciously fresh and healthy fruit juices, chopping vegetables for your Sunday lunch and mixing ingredients for the perfect cupcakes, this labour saving device does it all.
The twin speed setting gives you more choice when processing your ingredients whilst the pulse function gives you total control over blending and chopping – allowing you to reach the exact consistency you want – every time.
One Appliance, Many Uses
Easy to clean with a selection of high quality detachable blades and fittings made from robust stainless steel, there’s an attachment for just about every culinary task. Whether your blending, shredding or mixing dough, the powerful 750W motor allows you to process your ingredients quickly and easily.
Simply select the accessory of your choice, set your speed according to the task and let the machine do the rest.
Large Capacity Bowl & Jar
The 1.8 litre capacity blending jar is ideal for making soups and smoothies. The extra-wide chute enables you to easily add food and ingredients into the bowl as and when needed.
- Stainless Steel Chopper Blade – chops, blends and purees ingredients to perfection
- Stainless Steel Coarse and Fine Grater – ideal for grating cheese, carrots and other vegetables
- Stainless Steel Shredder Blade – capable of shredding food into thick or thin slices
- Emulsifying Disc – ideal for making mayonnaise, whipping cream and whisking egg whites
- Plastic Dough Blade – create homemade bread and pizza doughs without a stand mixer
- In addition, the food processor has non-slip feet to keep it firmly in place when processing ingredients and all detachable parts are easy to clean. Food Processor Measures: 38.5 X 24.6 X 11.9cm (Height X Width X Depth)
Plastic Dough Blade – create homemade bread and pizza doughs without a stand mixer In addition, the food processor has non-slip feet to keep it firmly in place when processing ingredients and all detachable parts are easy to clean.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The motor body is a good, solid ‘dumpy’ shape, matt black with a textured finish, standing 7” x 7” x 7” tall; has four suction feet for grip and stability in use, weighs around 1600g. The flex is 34” long, fitted with a good quality plug with a 13 amp fuse.
The motor powers a central drive shaft spindle which is put on first. The processing bowl goes next, twists to lock in place, then the relevant blade with adaptor. The capacity, 2/3 full, is 1200ml which is a good capacity for family size meal prep. With the bowl and lid on, the overall height of the unit is 15”.
Two speeds (fast or very fast), plus a ‘pulse’ action. Powerful motor, not noisy or rattly. It all feels very solid and efficient.
The metal cutting blades make short work of chopping 500g meat at a time, 500g onion and up to 300g denser fruit or veg.
The blending jug is good. This fits directly onto the motor. It has a 1.8 litre capacity with an excellent cover – there’s a gasket round the lip which is great at preventing any leaks. The central hole has a push on and twist to secure cap which also prevents any spills or leaks. The blades of the blender are serrated and make short work of whizzing up cooked foods, chopping ice or making nut milk. I did find that it was better to add smaller quantities (one litre) rather than max out on capacity if I wanted a very smooth blend, maxing out on capacity gave more texture.
What does impress me are the grater/shredder attachments – they fitted securely into the plate, and didn’t shred or grate into an anonymous gloop, did an excellent job of shredding raw veg for ‘slaws. Grating onion for curries and sauces gave a really good result in no time flat.
The fluted emulsifying disc works best on a max capacity of 200ml if making mayo, but it does it very efficiently. Whips 600ml double cream to peaks in seconds, also whips the same amount of egg white for meringue or swiss roll in under a minute.
The dough blade will take 300g flour plus fat and make pastry, biscuit dough or scone dough in seconds. It’ll also make good bread dough for rolls or pizza bases using a 60% flour to water ratio without sticking. It’s not a massive capacity, but it’s quite happy to do further lots, and much quicker than I can do by hand.
I confess I haven’t used the citrus juicer yet, but the components all look well made.
All the component parts of this food processor are easily cleaned, no tricky bits, and everything (except the motor body) can be put in the dishwasher. Good, strong polycarbonate and plastic attachments, with proper stainless steel blades. The entire product looks smart and professional and in my opinion, represents very good value for money for a domestic, family sized machine.
With a little care, it should last for years, but I’ll update.
A full set of instructions/operating manual comes with this, all in clear and easy to read format.
Used as instructed in the manual: (1) it didn’t do the job - I had only put in tomatoes that didn’t blend properly and chunks remained sticking to the container (2) it left a burning smell and when I looked inside the jar, the plastic parts were worn out and there was black plastic dust all over the unblended tomatoes.
I contacted the seller, but it’s a headache to return. I had thrown out the original packaging as I wasn’t planning on the blender not functioning, so had to buy new packing. Would have also required a trip to the post office and postage charges, but thankfully amazon helped with the refund.
Most recent customer reviews
Main bowl broke after one month, trigger in handle that allows power on, no idea how it broke, and can't find a replacement/spare or a way to contact...Read more
Followed manufactures instructions completly. Failed on all fronts. Looked on Vonshef website, nothing.Read more