on 12 August 2017
fast delivery easy to set up only down fall i'd say is, this is really heavy for an ceiling mount but apart from that its great as in the pictures iv sent ps iv not fully set it up yet as i wanted to take the pictures before i forgot lol so people could see what it looks like.
review image review image
on 6 April 2017
This item arrived but unfortunately it was the wrong thing and now on its way back
on 17 March 2017
Doesn't fit the models it said it would just another piece of junk cluttering up my room
on 27 April 2014
I bought it for a BenQ W750. It has 3 holes, and I had no problem getting it to fit. It was bought from Amazon. For the price paid, it is very good.
on 29 October 2014
Sturdy and well designed. Great value!

You can't quite tell from the pictures and no-one has mentioned it so far in the reviews so far but you can actually attach the projector mount directly to the ceiling mount and leave the extension bar out altogether.

I hoped that would be the case and was pleasantly surprised when it was and I didn't have to modify it!
on 2 February 2015
Highly configurable and well made. my epson projector has three mounting points, one near the middle and two near the front. The kit comes with different adaptors which I had to experiment with until I got the right setup. The photo shows how i adjusted it to fit a potentially awkward configuration. You don't need to use the long arm if you don't need it. Very good for the price.
review image
on 6 January 2015
as the title says, this is a superb product for the price, sturdy and easy to install with one slight downside- you get a multitude of different screws/bolts/washers in the kit but the written instructions do not state where each goes. It is simple to fathom it out, but for those of a non- practical nature, it may be frustrating. I was going to give it 4 stars because of this, but when the official epson mount costs £112 more than this, i think i can overlook it....

Overall, much better quality than expected, and even came with the screws to mount the projector to it!
on 26 November 2014
This is a sturdy, well made piece of kit. I am using it in my conservatory which is a UPVC structure and therefore not able to ceiling mount it - so, instead it is bolted upside down to my tiled floor! The plugs & bolts work perfectly well in a concrete floor and is steady as a rock. I have it mounted to a DBPower LED-66 projector and am really pleased with the combined kit. Oh and I have a motorised 100" screen too. Anyway back to the mount - cannot complain at all - cheap price but not cheap quality. And a quick despatch as well. Fantastic.
on 22 November 2014
I purchased this ceiling mount for my epson projector. I must say it is very good, and at a reasonable price compared to the alternatives. It is well made, and sturdy. Ok, so one of the arms that fixes to the projector is not needed as my projector only has 3 mount points. But who cares, its on the ceiling, so you can't see the one that is not used anyway.
on 23 February 2015
No surprises for me, a bit boxy looking as you can tell from the picture but very solid once all the bolts are tightened. The metal is a decent thickness. The only parts that flex are the arms holding the projector if the bolts are too tight while you adjust the angle.

No problem matching the bolts to the holes but labelling on the picture instructions would have helped. Easy to move the arms and use the two optional short legs provided to match the projector holes.

Once it was adjusted I took off the bottom "spider" and sprayed the top bracket and drop bar white to blend it in with the ceiling a bit more.