Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Protect your bubble.com by Assurant 3 year Accidental Damage & 2 year Breakdown insurance for an OFFICE EQUIPMENT product purchased from £20 to £29.99from London General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Up to 3-years accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 2-year breakdown cover (starting at end of product 1st year guarantee).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents or by post on request. Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, proportional thereafter less claim costs.
- This policy provides for a maximum of 3 repairs within a 12-month rolling period in which event the policy will end.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement. Your policy ends after we replace or send a gift card.
- Please read the Insurance Product Information Document, policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
VonHaus Dual Monitor Mount for 13-32” Screens - Double Arm Desk Stand Bracket with Clamp - Ergonomic 180° Tilt, 360° Rotation & Twin 360° Swivel Arms - VESA Dimensions: 75x75-100x100
|You Save:||£1.00 (3%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAN HELP TO REDUCE EYE, NECK AND BACK STRAIN – Positioning your monitor in the optimum position has the potential to improve your posture and make you more comfortable whilst you work, allowing you to focus on the task at hand.
- EXCEPTIONAL FLEXIBILITY – This highly manoeuvrable mount is equipped with ±90° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation and maximum arm extension of 399mm, allowing you to reach any desired position with ease; no tools required.
- STRONG & SPACE-SAVING – This mount is fitted with an ultra-strong clamp which minimises wasted desk space. Each arm also boasts a weight capacity of 8kg, to accompany even the heaviest of screens.
- INSTALLATION & VESA COMPATIBILITY – This mount will fit any and all screens with VESA dimensions of 75x75 or 100x100. Please check your monitor’s compatibility before purchasing. Installation is simple and all tools required are included.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY & RELIABILITY – We are so confident in this innovative and ergonomic design that we are offering a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
VonHaus Double Arm Desk Mount
Monitor stands taking up too much desk space? Then take a look at the fully adjustable VonHaus Double Arm Desk Mount! A stylish and convenient way to free up space on overloaded desks, the mount offers a reliable solution for those working from two screens. This strong steel dual mount lets you view both screens comfortably, giving you the freedom to fully adjust screen positioning according to your individual needs.
Extremely easy to set up
Simply attach the extra-strong clamp to the edge of your desk and adjust the arm to the required height via the pole clamp.
Equipped with +90°~ -90° tilt, 360° swivel and 360° rotation - allowing you to easily swivel both screens to share content with friends, family or colleagues.
Suitable for most 13”-32” LCD monitors and TV screens with VESA dimensions of 75x75 and 100x100.
Maximum weight capacity: 8kg / 17.6lbs per arm
VESA: 75x75 and 100x100
Clamp Thickness: 10mm-88mm
Comes complete with full instructions and fitting hardware. Perfect for use in the home or office.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the 8kg max load is ambitious. I have 7kg monitor and the arm sags by almost 1 cm, which makes me question the long-term durability.
But the stand is going strong holding up my 2 BenQ 24 inch screens.
They fit snugly at a slight angle - can't seem to get them to sit straight against each other (however that is supposed to be bad for the eyes so no problem there)
A small problem i would say is that you have to tighten the screens onto the stand pole as much as possible as it tends to slide down the shaft (no pun intended).
Was really useful when I had a smaller desk and was able to place pencil holders and books underneath the space whilst still having my keyboard on.
Changing the position of the stand is a hassle, unless you have two people or freakishly flexible limbs. You need to unscrew the bottom whilst holding the stand (it will leave a dent in your table like it did mine otherwise) and then slide it across to the preferred place. HEADS UP - DON'T SCREW TOO TIGHT IT WILL LEAVE MARKS ON THE UNDERSIDE.
All in all - very pleased with the purchase. =)
I purchased this stand a while ago and am only now writing this review.
- The stand itself is of good quality and durable while being one that is very easy to put together.
- It can hold my 2x 24 inch LG24mk600M monitors.
- It can fully swivel 180 degrees for those who would like to put their monitors in potrait mode.
- Looks aesthetically pleasing
- I am unsure if I gained a faulty mount, but the desk clamp itself would wobble which made it a hassle to attatch to the desk as it would slip upon tightening the screw.
I eventually got it tight, but it took a lot of effort to achieve, and I felt unconfident in putting my monitors on it.
-From my experience, after a month of use, it my monitors started to sag from the weight. This was odd as my monitors are only 2.75kg each without their original stand, and it states that the monitor mount can hold up to 8kg.
- Height adjustment is stiff, and can’t be mounted semi loose to make adjusting the height easy.
-There are better stands out there at this price range with better wire management features. This stand only comes with two wire management clips (but I only recieved one) that do not hold more than one wire, therefore if you care about hiding wires and a dual monitor set up will have more than two wires, then this stand is useless unless you buy more clips, but then that ruins the aesthetic.
In my humble overview, this is a good stand that will do the job. However, value for money wise, if you are willing to spend an extra £20 you can get a GAS spring monitor mount that is more versatile, has better swivel, is thicker and longer, with better wire management to store all you wires.
Overall, this is a good stand for those who are running a budget set up.
Looks great on the desk and frees up plenty of space that would have been taken up by monitor stands that sit on the desk. Very adjustable for height and angle.