DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 30 September 2013
Read several reviews of some pricier scales which had mixed reviews. Opted for this one as it was cheaper than the others. Weighs accurately and looks good. Tried on three separate surfaces and each surface returned a different reading depending on how much cushioning was under the surface - But, the same reading was returned for each surface. Tried re-weighing with a 2 pound weight in hand and the scales accurately showed the 2 pound increase. Only slight downside is the reading is black LCD, so you do need to have sufficient background lighting to read the value.
on 22 December 2015
I bought these to keep track of my weight when I recently started a Keto diet. As they were cheap and had a lot of positive reviews I decided to give them and try. I wasn't disappointed. They don't have a cheap build quality. They are very thin and the upper section is made of glass. They only weigh in Pounds and KG which can be selected by a little button on the back of the scales.

When not in use they go into a low power standby mode. However, they wake up when you stand on them. The display continues to display the weight for a few seconds when you step off the scales. They are very accurate and get the job done well. They are also thin enough to pack them away unobtrusively. They require a CR2032 battery (these last months if not years) and one is included in the box.
on 2 October 2013
The scales were very good value and seem to work well although we have only just started using them so time will tell if they are reliable, we tried weighing a set weight that we have and it came up with the correct weight both times which some scales seem to not do according to some reviews and is a thing you need to watch out for, so up to now quite pleased.
on 5 July 2014
Works fine for me. Gives weight in kilograms or pounds. Looks sleek and so far giving consistent readings, so I think it's good value.
on 17 October 2013
These scales look very stylish. However did not realise that they weigh in k.g or lbs, so I like me you prefer to know your weight in lbs/stones then you have to convert it yourself. Great price though
on 29 September 2014
Awful product. Not accurate what so ever! If you weigh yourself once then 5 minutes later there can be up to 4lbs difference which is ofcourse physically impossible -_- I don't know if mine was just faulty but it's useless and has got worse over time. I'd give it no stars if I could
on 7 August 2013
really happy with these scales they came in 2 days and are very stylish to look at also they are great vakue for money . i would highly recomend them to anyone !!!!!
on 3 June 2016
Upon taking the scales out of the box I thought that as they are so slim that they would be fragile. That was deceptive. They are really sturdy.
There is no on/off switch, they are switched on by giving them a good solid tap with your foot. (I have given them a solid tap with my foot when wearing work boots hence the reason I know they are much sturdier than they look.) They then show four eights which quickly reverts to 00.00, just step on the scales at that point and they will display your weight. If you can't see your weight while standing on the scales you can step off to look at it as your weight is shown for five seconds, which is longer that it seems, giving you plenty of time to check your weight. They will then switch themselves off.
I have other VonHaus products and, in my opinion they cannot be beaten for good quality products and you would be hard pushed to beat Domu UK for prices. You always get great value for money
on 9 July 2014
Didn't realize it does not have Stone only Pounds and Kilos just need a chart to convert it now... :)
pleased with it despite that easy to use.
on 30 September 2016
Looks good and has a stylish design but is highly inaccurate. Shows a different weight when I step on it the second time. To reset the number, you have to pick it up off the floor and put it back down again. Collects dust like crazy.