- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
VonHaus 80-Inch Self Locking Manual Projector Screen - White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Create the perfect Home Theatre Experience or Office Presentation Screen
- 80" Self Locking HDTV Ready Projector Screen - Suitable for Wall or Ceiling Mounting
- 1:1 Ratio @ Full Extension (Also Suitable for 4:3, 16:9 and others) depending on varying length of screen
- Gain Rating for Low light Reflection - Matt White Screen with Black Edging for Improved Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Area (W) 145cm x (H) 145cm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The VonHaus Self Locking Projector Screen will provide the perfect platform to create your very own Home Theatre Experience or Business Presentation Screenings.
The projector screen is suitable for both Wall and Ceiling mounting requirements.
The matt white screen offers a gain factor of 1.1 (Low light Reflection Rating) making this suitable for both LCD and DLP projectors.
The high-quality screen is height adjustable and makes the screen suitable for different aspect ratios including (1:1, 4:3, 16:9)
The black back ensures that no light is lost and the projection is clear. The black border ensures increased contrast and improves the flatness of the fabric.
We also have a 90" Full Length Wide Screen version available (Search: VonHaus Widescreen Projector)
VonHaus 80" projector screen
Fixtures and fittings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The thing that makes the largest difference is the black border which really makes the colours pop.
The colours do seem slightly more vibrant when compared to projecting onto a white wall as I was.
I have viewed a few 3D films on this screen and it looks great.
I am using this screen with the Optoma HD131Xe.
One note of warning: I did not properly check the dimensions of the screen so it was slightly narrower than I was expecting.
I havn't marked it down as it was my own fault and in retrospect a 66" screen is more than adequate for the distance I'm am viewing at.
Ideally needs two people to put up, as a bit heavy to balance and screw along. That said, a couple of screws and easily up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent. No problem opening or closing it when properly suspended. Good reflective properties.Published 19 months ago by sceptical scientist