- Product Dimensions: 75.4 x 5.3 x 22.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.1 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 05/004
- ASIN: B003U46SWC
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 28 Jun. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8,064 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
VonHaus 33-60" Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for LCD, LED, 3D, Plasma Screens - Super Strong 75kg Weight Capacity
|You Save:||£9.00 (45%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compatible VESA Dimensions: 75x75; 100x100; 200x200; 300x300; 400x400; 600x400 - for 33-60" TVs
- Tilts up to -15 and +15 degrees and includes a built-in spirit level. Strong 75Kg (165lb) load capacity.
- Quick and easy to install - bracket comes complete with full instructions and required fitting hardware
- Please confirm your TV's VESA Mounting Dimensions and Screen Size before purchasing.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Fixed Tilt 33-60"
At VonHaus, we have created a wide range of TV brackets to suit the needs of our customers and their requirements.
Choose from Slim, Tilt or Cantilever to find the best view for your space, as each mount sits just millimetres from the wall.
Each VonHaus TV Bracket is manufactured from Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel -
Min - 75x75mm
Max - 600x400mm
Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
Solid Wall or Single Stud
Spirit Level Included
Compatible with 99% of makes including: Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Phillips, Toshiba, Sharp, Mitsubishi, Sanyo, JVC, Logik, Digihome, Technika etc.
All Fitting Hardware included:
6X Self Tapping Wall Anchors
6X Plastic Wall Anchors
4X Plastic Spacers
4X Metal Shim Spacers
VESA Dimension is vital when considering a suitable bracket for your TV. Ensure compatibility: MAX VESA (600x400) by checking your TV’s manual or measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the rear of the television.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It arrived very quickly, which was handy, as the TV arrived on the same day.
Once out of the box I was happy to see that all the necessary screws, washers, bolts etc were included. Also included were the wallplugs and the necessary allen key.
The mount is very solid and secure and the instruction manual is fairly simple if you are that way inclined. Also there are very few steps, and I had the whole unit including TV up in ten minutes.
My ONLY criticism of the whole thing (and it's a tiny one) is that the instructions say to drill a half inch hole into the wall for the bolts, this is highly unncessary, as the wall plugs will fit into a 10mm (2.5mm less than half an inch) hole without any problem, any more and you would be sticking a pencil in a plughole.
I only ended up using two bolts, as the wall is brick, not plasterboard and I was able to hang my weight off only two without any problem.
This is an excellent product, at an excellent price, simple to set up, works like an absolute charm, and my only criticism is of one small detail in the instructions. Undoubtedly a 5 star product
First things first. Ignore the built in 'level'. With the bracket up and square on the wall, the bubble on my unit is right up at one end of the level.
How I fitted:
1) Attach the arms to the TV using whatever hardware is required. (There are screws/washers/spacers for lots of different TV fitments included)
2) Clip the main bracket to the arms and tighten the required screws and knobs.
3) Get someone to help offer the TV up to the wall and mark around the wall plate to get a rough placement.
4) Dismantle again, then take the big front plate off from the wall plate and canti arms using the 5 screws. It's much easier to manoeuvre the backplate without the front attached.
5) Pull out the cantilever arms from the backplate so they are angled out at about 20 degrees.
6) Place up against the wall and put a spirit level on each section of the arms, and adjust until level. The most important thing to get level is the action of the arms as they move in and out. If this is level, then the screen will stay level when you move it in/out and swivel. When you're level, trace the wall inside each of the mounting holes with a pencil.
7) Drill holes for the mounting bolts. I placed one at each corner and 2 towards the centre. I used a 9mm masonry bit, not 10mm as written on the plugs. I also used a larger masonry bit to make a shallow countersink for the flanged end of the wall plugs so they sat flush with the wall.Read more ›
It took me approximately an hour from start to finish to mount and fit this item, while it does have a small built in spirit level in the bracket itself I would highly reccomend using a seperate one as the built in one I had was at a slight angle, giving you a false reading. I used the 6 bolts and large raw plugs the unit came with to mount the unit to the wall (a 10mm drill masonary bit is required) and after taking my time to ensure everything was lined up I got to work. I manged to conduct the vast majority by myself although I did get someone else to tighten the bolts the last 3 turns while I held the heavy bracket in place to ensure it was nice and level. You could prossibly do this single handed if you either have the strength or aren't quite as fussy as myself in being assured that alignemnt on the spirit level is as close to perfect as humanly possible.
When I put the TV on the bracket I admit to a small heart in mouth feeling although this was very short lived, it's more than up to the job and was nothing more than myself getting over my own fear or it not sitting on a cabinet and with nothing but air beneath it. I pulled the mechanism all the way out from the wall with my heavy TV attached and there is no sign of any movement in the bolts to the wall, it's certainly assuringly strong and secure. I have seen posts about people using different bolts or extra screws as a "just in case" and if this makes you happy then so be it but the 6 that come with the unit hold my exceedingly heavy old 37" plasma to the wall with ease.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic value. Easy for one person to assemble and is really sturdy. I used it for my 49 inch TV.Published 9 hours ago by Dave
Very robust and flexible th bracket. It is quite heavy so make sure you buy appropriate fixings if fixing to hollow wall. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by adamant
Very pleased, mounted two heavy plasmas using these (42" and 37").
Easy to level, and plenty of screw sizes provided
I got my handym!an to put it up very versatile and moves the way it suppose to,good buy.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent piece of kit did the job remarkably well would recommend it to anyone fitted a 25 k 40 inch TVs to a stud wall no problem.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
excellent item very easy to mount holds our 55inch LG TV with great easy price was good arrived in just a few days which was brilliant well done seller 👍👍Published 2 days ago by sonic