- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Volunteer Engagement 2.0: Ideas and Insights Changing the World Paperback – 26 Jun 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
An Expert–Led Guide to Transforming Volunteering for Lasting Impact
Striking a balance between actionable strategy and broad discussion of the issues surrounding volunteerism, Volunteer Engagement 2.0 helps readers craft a volunteer program that reflects the organization′s mission and approaches daily management needs with an eye toward the future.
- Track the history of volunteerism, and the social, cultural, and technological shifts that will shape its future
- Keep current volunteers on board, and engage more donors, supporters, and effective board members
- Utilize new tools and trends including social media, microvolunteering, virtual volunteering, and hackathons
- Recruit corporate partners, adopt skilled volunteers, and identify Pro Bono resources
- Quantify and evaluate a volunteer program′s effectiveness, and adjust the strategy going forward
Distilling the latest research and insight from industry leaders, Volunteer Engagement 2.0 is a must–read resource for anyone responsible for volunteer engagement, recruitment, and management. Contributors include:
Jennifer R. Bennett, CVA
Katherine H. Campbell, CVA
Carla Campbell Lehn, CVA
Linda Davis & David Styers
Susan J. Ellis
Meg Garlinghouse & Alison Dorsey
Evan Hochberg & Mei Cobb
Tobi Johnson, MA, CVA
John L. Lipp
Kelly Moran & Taylor Mallia
Angela Parker & Chris Jarvis
Dr. Sarah Jane Rehnborg, CVA
Amy Sample Ward
Amy Smith & Sue Carter Kahl
Deirdre White & Amanda MacArthur
VolunteerMatch believes everyone should have the chance to make a difference. As the Web′s most popular volunteer engagement network, the organization has connected millions of people with a great place to volunteer and helped tens of thousands of organizations better leverage volunteers to create real impact. Visit www.volunteermatch.org for more information.
About the Author
VolunteerMatch believes everyone should have the chance to make a difference. As the Web s most popular volunteer engagement network, the organization has connected millions of people with a great place to volunteer and helped tens of thousands of organizations better leverage volunteers to create real impact. Visit www.volunteermatch.org for more information. Robert J. Rosenthal is a consultant for social change and sustainable development with more than 15 years of experience helping nonprofits, corporations and social enterprises connect with audiences, design programs, and communicate impact. Until 2014, he headed communications for VolunteerMatch, the Web s largest volunteer engagement network. Robert is an active writer and trainer, and frequently speaks to audiences about fundraising, brand building, public relations, cause marketing, social media and corporate social responsibility. He is on Twitter at @socialgoodR.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com