Customer reviews

on 31 August 2012
I probably paid more than I needed to on something like this but I was really a fan of how it looked. It also got the seal of approval from someone I know and trust so I went for it.

I bought it when my daughter was just over 12 months old. She didn't take to it right away because she wasn't an early walker, but now at 14 months, she loves it. She pushes it all over carpeted and hard wood surfaces and the speed is fine for her. I initially wished it had adjustable brakes but I think it seemed faster to me than it really is.

The biggest test to my worried mind was whether it would tip over when she played with it, and so far it has not. There are little rubber stoppers behind the back wheels that keep it from falling backwards. My daughter has a tendency to crawl in and stand up in the wagon, leaning over the handle from inside. While I am usually having a heart attack worried that the thing will suddenly tip over, it somehow doesn't. I think her weight while standing in the wagon prevents that.

So if you want to shell out a bit on this kind of thing, this won't disappoint.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 July 2014
My daughter's most favorite thing ever. Amazing product!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse