- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Voice Over (BFI Flipside) (DVD + Blu-ray)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
BFI Flipside presents
VOICE OVER (DVD + Blu-ray)
A Film by Christopher Monger
THE FLIPSIDE: rescuing weird and wonderful British films from obscurity and presenting them in new high-quality editions.
'Fats' Bannerman is enjoying success as the writer and presenter of Thus Engaged a romantic radio serial about the lives and loves of a Regency heroine. But when grim reality violently intrudes into Fats' life, his frail fantasies become unbalanced and his ability to separate fact from fiction breaks down, with devastating consequences.
Featuring a compelling central performance from the great British screen actor Ian McNeice, this controversial film from award-wining Hollywood director Christopher Monger caused a sensation upon its original release.
- Presented in both High Definition and Standard Definition
- Newly mastered, under the supervision of Director of Photography Roland Denning, from the best available archive materials
- Repeater (Christopher Monger, 1979, 76 mins): deconstructed crime thriller, inspired by the French new wave, in which a woman's confession of murder is not as simple as it seems
- Fully illustrated booklet with newly commissioned essays, biographies, original promotional materials, and recollections by Christopher Monger and Ian McNeice
UK | 1981 | colour | English language, with optional English hard-of-hearing subtitles | 108 minutes | Original aspect ratio: 1.33:1
Disc 1: BD50 | 1080p | 24fps | PCM mono audio (48k/16-bit)
Disc 2: DVD9 | PAL | Dolby Digital mono audio (320kbps)