Customer reviews

on 17 June 2015
ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BOOKS- Wonderful photographs of shoots at Vogue over years and years from the great photographers of our time- unrepeatable in terms of design direction and impact, therefore value for money. I have bought this book more than 20 times over and will continue to as long as it is in print- then I shall have boxes in reserve. A generous and loving gift for a friend that is full of delights, essays and the past. A COMPLETE SUCCESS STORY-
One person found this helpful
on 8 February 2018
Simply beautiful - the most refined and glamorous houses on the planet!
on 6 February 2013
I am loyal reader of the Dutch, Spanish, English and American Vogue and I expected wheigh more of the book..
It's not bad, but the pictures you can find in the magazines or blogs give more inspiration....
Not really worth the money..
4 people found this helpful
on 22 September 2015
Alo good
on 12 July 2015
Great interiors
on 9 January 2013
This is a really lovely book, bit old now, but doesn't matter! Perfect coffee table book. Bought mine cheaply used and looked like new. Very pleased, would recommend if your looking for an inspiring coffee table book.
on 30 January 2015
The book is a very big size and quit heavy to lift. You need to have a space for it. Each house have text written and picture about it. I bought this item because I like the picture quality and I knew that it will inspire me to decorate my house. The service of the delivery was good and on time, it came not damaged. I would recommend to anyone who is intrested in interior design or are a Vogue fan.
on 17 August 2010
A nice, impressive looking book - perfect for the coffee table and I got it at a bargain price too so perfect! The celebs make the book basically but it would have been nice to see a bit more 'house' in the Madonna feature. Still a beautiful book especially for the vogue reader and celeb fan!
6 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2009
I love it! Great book, what more can I say? Not all the houses are done by designers (thank God). Quirkiness and personality have a big input here. Recommended, totally.
16 people found this helpful