We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2.5 mm Base, 4.5 mm Lugg Height - This makes the shoe extremely shallow in height, meaning you are extremely close to the ground, giving amazing performance.
- 3.0 mm Press EVA Insole - helps to keep the shoe extremely low profile but also gives a tiny bit of cushioning with the EVA.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: B
- Ultra thin Puncture resistant Sole - Very important when running over rugged terrain and sharp rocks. Because the sole is thin you need confirmation that the sole will last and be durable.
- Anatomic Toe Box - The Shoe is shaped to allow the foot to behave as it would if bare - to expand and contract with every step exercising the feet keeping the feet in good conditions.
- Neutral Last - Zero drop heel and no pitch to give natural gait to your running style.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece. No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities. Trail running and light hiking with barefoot feeling and water resistance. A tough, light and versatile shoe that punches well above its weight. Optimised for wet trail running and light mountain walking, the NEO TRAIL has full barefoot flex and feel so your feet can forget what they're wearing and get on with what they do best. Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis. The Lady Neo Trail, a barefoot and breathable off-road performance trail running shoe. Suitable for: trail/fell running and other off road pursuits.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a real shame, I truely hope that Vivo shoes won't all become like other 'normal' shoes that I was so happy to not to have to wear anymore. The thin soles are a nice touch, but it is the round toebox that was the most important feature of these shoes for me. Admittedly the round toed shoes I have do look a bit unusual, they aren't the most fashionable or elegant, but they are very comfortable and they don't hurt my toes. It's too bad that Vivobarefoot seems to be sacrificing the barefoot shape for more conventional looks.
I gave it 3 stars because the shoes are well made and for people with the right foot shape these might be ideal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
At last shoes which fit and comfortable for daily dog walks in fields and woodland.Light on your feet but have excellent grip for muddy conditions and as advertised are... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Angela
great shoes on and off road - great price for this quality productPublished 23 months ago by Austin Challis
I have been wearing nothing but these shoes for years.Can the manufacturer please explain why you have changed the shape so that now, like any old trainer on the market, they... Read morePublished on 17 Aug. 2014 by Sarah
Very comfortable trainers! I've got size 5.5UK but ordered size 6UK and fit perfectly. Waterproof, I love the colour (purple). Paid just £32 for them so it was real bargain!!!Published on 1 May 2014 by ipsen5