- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
Vivobarefoot Women's Breatho Trail L BR Mesh Trainer, Light Grey/Blue, 3 UK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3 mm Base, 5 mm Lugg Height - Delivers a low profile, barefoot ride.
- EVA Insole - helps to keep the shoe extremely low profile but provides lightweight, minimal cushioning.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: lace-up
- Shoe Width: B
- Quicklace "Lock lacing system" - Minimal and strong one hand, one-pull tightening lace that secures shoes quickly and provides good stability and support. For a more customised fit.
- Lugged rubber Outsole - These multidirectional lugs helps maximize grip, also comes with a puncture-resistant layer that maximizes protection
- Air Mesh Upper - Giving your feet maximum breathability and helps to reduce overall weight
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece. No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities. Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis. Tackle the toughest of terrains in the ultra lightweight Breatho Trail. The off road outsole is designed with multidirectional lugs that maximise grip, a puncture-resistant layer that maximizes protection while being ultra-thin to maximize proprioception. This triple threat outsole combined with the lightweight and breathable mesh make your choice for the ultimate trail running shoe an easy one. The zigzag, lace-lock structure is not only fashionable, but is designed to keep your foot secure, while the anatomic toe box and zero-drop profile allow your toes to splay and the foot to flex. Reawaken your senses and breathe in the world around you.
Top customer reviews
However I would recommend going up a size. I bought my normal size (5) and now wish I had got size 6 as my big toes are cramped. I should have exchanged them but thought they might stretch a bit but they have not. This is my own fault and not a criticism.
If you like running trails and zero drop shoes you wont go far wrong with the Vivos.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Don't use it in a rainy day...