|Fits as expected||
VivoBarefoot Breatho Women's Trail Running Shoes
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 3 mm Base, 5 mm Lugg Height - Delivers a low profile, barefoot ride.
- EVA Insole - helps to keep the shoe extremely low profile but also provides lightweight cushioning.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: B
- Duo Mesh Upper - Provides superb breathability keeping your feet comfortable and dry.
- Lugged Rubber Outsole - These multidirectional lugs helps maximise grip, also comes with a puncture-resistant layer that maximizes protection
- Air Mesh Upper - Giving your feet maximum breathability and helps to reduce overall weight
Special offers and product promotions
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Also check our best rated Women’s Running Shoe reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING The Breatho Trail, a lightweight barefoot amphibious running shoe that offers excellent breathability through its Duo Mesh Upper, while the Anatomic Zigzag Lacing structure give you comfortable fit when you're out there doing what you love. Built for the aggressive trails, the breatho trail features the zigzag, lace-lock structure keeps your foot secure, while the anatomic toe box and zero-drop profile allow the foot to behave as it would if bare - to expand and contract with every step exercising and conditioning the foot. Suitable for: aggressive trail, water sports, long runs and off-road activities.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These shoes are wonderfully comfortable and lightweight, which really makes a difference over long periods of use. The barefoot system means you can really flex the foot as it is meant to be, and the toe box at the front gives enough room for the toes to spread properly. The tread on the sole is good for gripping over uneven ground. They do not feel heavy and thankfully don't have the bulk of weighty, overly padded trainers so you hardly notice you're wearing them. I've had gait training after having a period of my life being able to walk, and I'd say with any barefoot concept shoes that it's good to be mindful of how your foot strikes the ground and whether you move in the right way. If you use these it's really easy to be in touch with your gait and make any corrections unhindered. The sole offers very light shaped support around the foot arch.
I'd also like to add that I was really impressed with the seller, Sports Shoes Unlimited. They contacted me very promptly over a slight issue with the shoes and this was resolved quickly, with the shoes still arriving before the original estimated date. Great shoes and great seller, courteous and prompt delivery.
I had bought a pair of the black breatho shoes from a different seller. The shoes were size 4 and fitted vey well, but I didn't like the colour. I decided to buy the teal, which are a nicer colour. The shoes were also size 4, but were too big! I compared to the black ones and the soles were at least 1cm longer. I contacted the seller (Blackleaf) and explained this problem and emailed them the photos of the differences. Blackleaf didn't acknowledge this issue and let me know that I could return the shoes at my own cost. I had also bought a pair of vivo barefoot Lucy lite size 4 from Blackleaf and they fit perfectly. I'm wearing them almost every day.
I am sure that these breatho shoes are excellent. I wanted them for off road because if the ridged soles.
However, I can't recommend Blackleaf as a seller for a number of reasons
1) They advertise free postage, but don't mention that this is for the UK only. You have to go to their shipping page to get this info. As they use a courier and not the postage service, the shipping is very expensive.
2) They don't give free returns. This may seem obvious to some, but I have never had this with an Amazon seller before. This information was not outlined on the seller's info. I had to go onto Blackleaf.com for this.
3) I didn't choose the wrong size shoe. There was a discrepancy between the size of shoe in the same shoe type in different colours. As both were bought on amazon, I'll leave it to the sellers to fight it out whether one is selling fakes! I feel that Blackleaf showed very poor customer service by not even acknowledging this issue.
I would recommend vivo barefoot shoes, but try another seller if you are unsure of your size, even if the colour range is not as good. This whole experience left me £12 poorer for the postage and 7.50 poorer for the returns.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So if you just walk or casual run, I think you'll like them. They are super comfortable for that kind of wear.