Alien vs Predator (PSP)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Sony PSP
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Become the ultimate Predator as you hunt lethal Alien prey. Based on the second blockbuster film in the series opening December 2007, Aliens vs. Predator : Requiem is an all-new third-person action game exclusively designed for the PSP (Playstation Portable) system, from the creators of the award-winning original Aliens vs. Predator for PC. You play as an elite, lone Predator, carrying an awesome arsenal of exotic weaponry, stealth tracking and vision mode equipment. Your mission: eradicate all traces of the horrifying Alien menace from the previously sleepy town of Gunnison, Colorado.
- Based on the 2007 AvP Movie - As the ultimate Predator, hunt down and eliminate the Aliens species in the authentic universe of the AvP movie.
- Futuristic Predator Weaponry - Unprecedented devastation as Aliens and Predators battle for supremacy using both familiar and completely new futuristic weapons: dual shoulder cannons, classic wrist blades, laser trip mines and more.
- Advanced Stealth Tactics - Use advanced technologies such as Predator`s wrist computer, Pred-tech/thermal vision mode, and cloaking to stealthily track, stalk and annihilate both humans and aliens.
- Multiplayer Mode - Team up with friends wirelessly to play as the Predator`s comrades, attempting to withstand hordes of attacking aliens, in last stand arenas specially adapted from the single player campaign.
Aliens vs. Predator is an all-new third-person action game exclusively designed for the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system from the creators of the award-winning original Aliens vs. Predator for PC. You play as an elite, lone Predator, carrying an awesome arsenal of exotic weaponry, stealth tracking and vision mode equipment. Your mission: eradicate all traces of the horrifying Alien menace from the previously sleepy town of Gunnison, Colorado.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Tools at Wolf's disposal include his wristblades, shoulder cannons, the spear, the shuriken, the throwing disc, and the powerful hand cannon. It is a shame that the whip he used in the film is absent from the game's arsenal, but the stuff available is pretty cool on its own and each of these weapons can be upgraded by earning more honour points. You can also use the Predator's iconic vision modes (thermal for humans, another one for aliens, and the third for technology) as well as his cloak mode to conceal yourself from armed humans. It is basically a competent PSP shooter, which shouldn't come as a surprise considering that it was developed by Rebellion - the studio that made Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.
However, the combat is definitely too easy and becomes a cakewalk once the hand cannon is unlocked near the end of the game.Read more ›
It is easy enough to pick up and play, yet challenging enough to keep you entertained for hours. NOT days though, after all it is on a PSP.
My only criticism is that the shoulder mounted weapon is quite difficult to aim when there are lots of aliens around which is frustrating and inaccurate as this weapon should be the most deadly in the Predators arsenal.
this game is an all rounder due to its fiddly controls and takes a while of getting use to. Its a great concept and an Idea that works on the PsP,
Its not borin g but ts not the best game of all time.it is ok overall.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
cool game, its a psp game so I never really expect amazing.
as far as psp games go its a good one.
if your building your psp collection buy it.
this is rubbish don't buy the used ones they don't work! I was looking forward to it RIPOFF buy newPublished on 3 April 2013 by jamal