- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
VivaPet Cat /Puppy /Rabbit /Guinea Pig Wooden Hide House, 50 x 42 x 43cm
- Provides safe, dry and warm hiding place for pets
- Flat packed & easy to set up. Winter and weatherproof.
- With lockable door flap. The top lifts up for easy cleaning.
- Fold completely flat for easy storage when not in use
- Can be used indoor and outdoor. Ideal for use in the garden
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This large pet hutch is especially suitable for garden use. The hutch includes a lockable flap. Extra high feet protect against cold and humid floors and ensure a good air circulation beneath the hutch. The roof can be opened at the top. Can be used indoor and outdoor. The top lifts up for easy cleaning. Provides safe, dry and warm hiding place for pets. Flat packed. Easy to set up, Fold completely flat for easy storage when not in use. Dimension of house: 50 x 42 x 43cm (Assemble needed)
Customers who bought this item also bought
630 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He often comes in to the conservatory at night via the cat flap. And kips in a floppy cat house (at night)
Which has always been fine. During the day has the whole house (the cat doesn't live with us "we" live with the cat!)
But we've gone full hog. Bought him this... New fleece in there, and a vet heat mat on a timer (we told you he gets spoilt!) And he loves it.
(The wife squealed when she saw him using it!)
Can't grumble for the money.
Like others have said...not sure out would be totally weather proof with the felt roof...but otherwise, it's fine.
Mr Chunkles is happy with it...so we're happy with it!
I would recommend this, does what it says, no problems - I would probably paint it in a years time to make sure it lasts.
THE MOST IMPORANT THING - MY CAT IS USING IT. PURCHASED IT TO KEEP HER OUT OF THE RAIN.