- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Vitamin K2 MK-7 - Natural MenaQ7 from Fermented Chickpeas - Supports Healthy Bones, Heart, Arteries & More - 3rd Party Tested to Guarantee Quality - Vegan Capsules, 100% Pure, Non-GMO
|Sale:||£20.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£9.00 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- HELLO, WE'RE NESTED NATURALS. NICE TO MEET YOU. We're a socially conscious company destined to transform the clutter and confusion around supplements. We believe in only using the highest quality ingredients, standing behind our products, 3rd party testing every batch, and donating to charity to make the world a better place. Every product we make is designed to improve your health, happiness, and overall well-being. We don't cut corners for our beloved customers and hope you'll love us too!
- CRITICAL FOR BONE AND CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: A growing body of clinical evidence is showing that Vitamin K2 is as important as Vitamin D3 for the body to process calcium properly, and has many other health benefits. Without adequate levels of Vitamin K2, the bones can't fully utilize the available calcium, which may result in osteoporosis. The unused calcium can also build up in the arteries causing calcification and hardening. Our natural, wholesome vitamin K supplement is the solution.
- VEGAN, NON-GMO & MADE WITH CHICKPEAS: Nested Naturals Vitamin K2 100 mcg is allergen friendly because it is made from chickpeas rather than soy. Our obsession with quality and purity led us to a premium source in Poland. We use the most bioavailable form of Vitamin K2, because if your body can't absorb the nutrients, what's the point? We use MenaQ7 (as opposed to synthetically produced MK4) which is composed of greater than 99% Trans isomers, this is the most bioavailable form of Vitamin K2.
- PAIRS WELL WITH VITAMIN D3 FOR ULTIMATE ABSORPTION: Vitamin K2 was discovered fairly recently, so nutritional scientists are still mapping its role. It appears to work as an activator for Vitamins D and A as well as at least 17 different proteins. Vitamin K2 works synergistically with Vitamin D3. Taken together they can amplify the positive effects of bone health and cardiovascular function. For maximum benefit, pair Vitamin K2 with Nested Naturals Vitamin D3.
- TRANSPARENT, QUALITY FOCUSED & SUSTAINABLE: Providing premium quality for our customers in an ethical, honest way is our pride. Our Vitamin K2 is made in GMP-certified US facilities using non-GMO, soy-free, and cruelty-free ingredients (backed by our Lfetime Guarantee)! We ALSO believe in community and strive to make choices that are good for people and the planet. Every product you purchase helps improve the nutrition of a woman or child in need through our partnership with Vitamin Angels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Safety Information:Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. Human variation allows each of us to be unique but unfortunately this means that one's health care must also be unique. What one may find helpful, another may not notice at all, and yet another may find overwhelming. This product has GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) designation by the FDA, but if you are typically sensitive to other supplements, drugs, foods, etc., please keep that in mind when taking Nested Naturals products and err on the side of caution. Furthermore, substances can have adverse side effects when taken with particular health issues or when used in combination with other substances. 5-HTP has had some anecdotal responses of headaches, nausea and stomach discomfort after consumption. If you begin to experience any of these effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use of 5-HTP. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming. Your doctor will know best if this product is right for you, and if so what dosage is likely to procure the best results. Your health and well-being is important to us and we are happy you chose Nested Naturals!
Indications:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treate, cure, or prevent any disease. Use only as directed. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use prescription medications. Vitamin K2 may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood-thinning medications. For adult use only.
Ingredients:Vitamin K2 MK-7 (as MenaQ7 Menaquinone-7) 100mcg, Rice Flour, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
Directions:Take 1 vegan capsule daily with water.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
VITAMIN K2: A Missing Link for Bone and Cardiovascular Health
Nested Naturals uses the more expensive, premium quality trans form of MK7 (Vitamin K2) because it's the same form that is biologically active in the body.
Our Vitamin K2 is made from fermented chickpeas not soy so that our friends with allergies and sensitivities can enjoy the benefits of this important nutrient.
Cruelty-free and Vegan
We've made a conscious choice to make Vitamin K2 from ingredients derived only from vegetables. There's no gelatin which is produced from animal bones and marrow. We're proud to make our gel capsules from vegetables rather than animals.
Natural, Non-GMO & Food-Based
We are relentless about sourcing the best, most natural, most ethically produced ingredients available. The active ingredients in Nested Naturals Vitamin K2 come from fermented chickpeas.
Sourced in Poland
We don't cut corners when it comes to quality and purity. Our obsession with sourcing the best ingredients available led us to Poland.
We are big believers in sustainability and strive to make choices that are good for people and the planet. We love animals and and are proud that this supplement is vegetarian. Every product you purchase from us helps improve the nutrition of a woman or child in need through our partnership with Vitamin Angels.
We Want You to Love It, Or Your Money Back
We've crafted something that we're really proud of. Each batch is made with love and we never cut corners, ever. If you don't love it, we'll be a little sad. But ultimately, friend, it's more important to us that you are happy. If for whatever reason, you aren't satisfied, we'll refund your money. There's no hitch. Just email or call us.
Ready to Boost Bone & Cardiovascular Health? Scroll Up & Click Add to Cart Now.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I especially like the fact that it is made from fermented chickpeas rather than soya.
As I take D3 I know it is equally important to take K2 for the calcium to end up in the right place in the body.
I very much recommend this product.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
good quality for the price