Vital Baby 500ml Aquaint Sanitising Water
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A revolutionary 100% Natural Cleansing water that kills 99.9% of bacteria in seconds.
- Harmless if swallowed, gentle, powerful & extremely safe.
- Safe for newborns, infants & adults.
- No harmful chemicals, fragrances or preservatives. Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Multipurpose Sanitiser, for hands, skin, bottles, teethers, soothers etc.
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Vital Baby Aquaint Sanitising water is a revolutionary 100% Natural cleansing water that also kills 99.9% of bacteria in seconds. The water provides the base for it be highly effective as a cleanser, and its only other ingrediant, a natural acid (Hypochlorous Acid) which is produced in the human body to fight bacteria and germs provides its antibacterial properties.>Aquaint is different because it does not contain alcohol or harmful chemicals, it does not dry or irritate the skin, it does not need to be rinsed off.IT IS HARMLESS IF SWALLOWED!!>The sanitising water is very unique in that it can be safely used on the body (from birth), on hard surfaces and even on surfaces that come into contact with a baby's mouth. Perfect to sanitise soothers, teethers and feeding equipement when out and about!
Water (Aqua), Hypochlorus AcidSee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well received. Came packed in a polythene cover which was intact, so there was no doubt about it being contaminated.
Obviously I haven't tested it under lab conditions to see whether it sanitises the environment, but this seems to do the job, its intended to do.
Reasonable for the big bottle. Unless you want the small 50ml bottle for travelling, but this because this works out much more cheaper.
Would be nice if it came in a smaller bottle too for carrying around with us. Maybe it does but couldn't find it on amazon.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews