- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin C - 60 Tablets
|Price:||£4.35 (£7.37 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.60 (27%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- UltraTM Vitamin C provides slow release vitamin C formulated with 25mg of citrus bioflavonoids, for maximum absorption and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune and nervous systems and overall health
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and a co-factor in the functioning of the body's own natural antioxidant enzymes.
- Vitamin C is a co-factor for collagen synthesis, the substance that keeps skin healthy, supple and strong. It contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, skin and blood vessels.
- All UltraTM products (excluding UltraTM Vit B Complex) can be taken alongside any multinutrient product in the Vitabiotics range for that additional boost.
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Safety WarningAlways read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to fish or fish products . If you have epilepsy or are taking oral anticoagulant (e.g. warfarin) consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Ultra™ Vitamin C provides slow release vitamin C formulated with 25mg of citrus bioflavonoids, for maximum absorption and effectiveness. Ultra™ Vitamin C provides antioxidant support and contributes to normal function of the immune and nervous system. It increases non-haem iron absorption, the mineral essential for healthy blood formation and also supports normal collagen formation.
Generally, Ultra™ Vitamin C may be used alongside medications, because it contains only moderate levels of slow release vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids. Ultra™ Vitamin C is free from any drugs or hormones. For specific advice on taking Ultra™ Vitamin C with medicines, we recommend that you contact your doctor or pharmacist first.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Interesting because they are sustained release.Read more