Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 19 January 2016
I purchased this product on amazon because it was selling at such a competitive price compared to what I had been paying in my local supermarket. My husband and I had been trying for a baby for almost 4 years and it just didn't seem to be happening for us. I visited the doctors, and had tests which came back that my body had just stopped ovulating, no explanation as to why. We were being referred to see an infertility specialist but had a 6 month wait for my appointment, so after doing a little research online I decided I would start taking some vitamins incase my body was lacking in something. To start off, I was taking the pregnacare conception vitamins, but after reading online I came across an article that said omega 3 was needed to help baby develop and be healthy, and for eye sight etc.

That's why I decided to change over to these. After taking them for approx 3 months, I found out we were finally pregnant!
I swear by these vitamins, and I just know they helped me to conceive in the end. I then went on to try for another baby a while after I had my first and after 10 months of trying I decided to start these again. The month after starting them, I found out we were expecting again!

I went on to continue to take them while I was breastfeeding. I recommend anyone to take these whether your trying to conceive, or are expecting, or are breastfeeding. I would also like to say I didn't get any morning sickness in my pregnancies, i'm unsure if it was down to these vitamins, or if I was just lucky.
on 22 April 2016
Good set of vitamins (including folic acid) when you are pregnant. My midwife looked at the composition and said that the iron levels are a bit too low but when I've recently had my tests done, my iron levels were ok and I'm not taking any additional supplements.

Great price compared to the supermarkets especially if you buy it in 'Subscribe and Save' option
on 1 July 2016
Being a vegetarian, I wanted to get the ones with Omega-3 as I can lack this in my natural diet. I like the fact they have the day of the week printed on the blister pack so you can easily see if you have taken them for the day. They contain a good balance of essential vitamins and minerals needed in pregnancy. The only downside (hence the 4 stars) is they can sometimes leave a weird after taste which hangs around for a while. I would still recommend to other pregnant ladies though.
on 24 August 2016
Essential product in pregnancy throughout first trimester. Big pills that are difficult to swallow and actually made me feel quite sick. Nevertheless I am currently 37 weeks pregnant and waiting to meet my little boy any day now. By all counts he is healthy and doctors have no concerns with his development.
on 1 June 2016
I used these in my previous pregnancy and am using them again now in my second pregnancy. These have always worked well for me - and despite being quite big in size I find them easy to swallow. I have had bad morning sickness with both my pregnancies so am not able to eat much, so I feel good having these vitamins to make sure I'm getting my essential minerals and nutrients. great price here in Amazon, I saw them for over £15 in waitrose so these are almost half the price.
on 16 June 2016
Used with both pregnancies. They say supermarket are cheap and just as good but I found these reassuring, and not many offer the additional omega 3. Had 3 healthy babies anyway so couldn't ask for anything more
on 29 September 2015
My wife has taken these supplements without fail for both our sons. In each case we've taken deliver of 2 very healthy boys, while much is down to my wife's ability to bake a good baby. We certainly won't discount the help these provided.

I must add a small health warning here though. Both our sons were over 9lb6oz so some people may need to book that epidural now.
on 27 November 2011
This product was delivered within 3 days in mint condition. Women say on here that it makes them feel sick, but what I do is take the pills in the evening. Much better this way as you don't have to worry about keeping it down. Excellent product!
on 12 June 2010
I started taking this product (after finishing another brand) in my first trimester.
Almost immediately from taking the first one the morning sickness started, or all day nausea/vomiting. This got so bad I was unable to do anything but get up, go to work, spend all day in the toilet and go home to bed. I thought I was just one of the many unlucky ones who suffered badly with sickness during pregnancy....until a friend of mine told me she ended up on a drip in A&E after taking these vitamins. Apparently if your levels of iron are already high, taking a supplement with more iron in will cause severe nausea!! No doctor had told me this!! After 2 days off the tablets I was feeling more human and could actually function. The nausea still came and went but only when I needed a snack and wasn't debilitating.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check your iron levels with your dr before taking any supplements with iron in. This could save you alot of agony!!
66 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2015
Used these when my wife was pregnant with our first child who came out with a full head of hair and very alert. My wife has a good all round diet with plenty of fruit and veg with low sugar, but we both this supplement filled in all the missing nutrients. I can't praise this product enough.