Vitabiotics Jointace Glucosamine and Chondroitin 90 Tablets
|Price:||£18.75 (£0.21 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.75 (29%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Jointace Glucosamine & Chondroitin combines benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin with supporting nutrients
- Chondroitin Sulphate - a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of chondroitin.
- Glucosamine Sulphate - present in the preferred potassium form with trace minerals for nutritional support.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium.
- Ginger extract is a well known supporting Botanical ingredient.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Do not take if you are allergic to shellfish. - Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (eg warfarin) should consult their doctor before using this product. - Do not exceed the recommended intake. Jointace® Chondroitin & Glucosamine tablets are a food supplements, that are recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil. Recommended for both men and women. Jointace® Chondroitin & Glucosamine tablets are produced in accordance with high GMP quality standards, beyond those normally required for food supplements. The Glucosamine used in all Jointace® products is sourced from natural chitin and free from bovine material.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Jointace® Glucosamine & Chondroitin tablets are an advanced supplement combining Glucosamine & Chondroitin with an additional 10 specialist nutrients. Glucosamine Sulphate is present in the preferred potassium form with trace minerals for nutritional support and Chondroitin Sulphate is a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of chondroitin. It also provides trace minerals and vitamins including vitamin D3, zinc and manganese which contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health. Jointace® Chondroitin & Glucosamine tablets also provide Ginger extract together with vitamin C, an antioxidant and co-factor which contributes to normal collagen formation. It is ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life. Jointace® Chondroitin & Glucosamine tablets have been formulated using the latest scientific research produced to high GMP quality standards.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I feel that the damage that has been done may not be fully reversible but with the help of a good tolerable exercise routine, healthy diet(inc these pills) that I may continue to feel the benefits that I have had so far.
5 Stars, an absolute must and highly recommended.
I am now using Jointace Max which is also 5 Stars.
As well as the decision to stop running, I made three other decisions: no paracetamol, take up long distance walking and give Glucosamine and Chondroitin a try.
The results after two months are good, but whether it's the walking exercise, tablets, putting a halt to the pounding on the hips or a combination of all three, I don't know.
In support of the tablets, I will say that for various reasons I didn't get to take the tablets for three days and the ache/pain got worse. When taking the tablets again it subsided. But the worsening ache/pain did coincide with a week of no exercise due to blisters!
The down side is the cost! They are undoubtedly expensive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arthritis in the knee, pain killers from the doctor, but these keep my knee working smoothly. I guess long-term time will tell, but I've noticed a difference in a couple of months!Published 3 months ago by Paul Smith
Keeps me supple, and swinging that golf club with ease. Great value tooPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Buy these for my parents, they said these really help with their joints' problem.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent product if you have painful joints it does make a difference .Published 8 months ago by Mr Lewis B Edlin
brilliant, it works so well and getting it on line is wonderfulPublished 9 months ago by S. G. Plested