Visualization, Modeling, And Graphics For Engineering Design Hardcover – 15 Oct 2005
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dennis K. Lieu is professor of mechanical engineering at the University of California, Berkeley, where he was formerly the associate dean of student affairs. He also received his B.S., M.S., and D.Eng. in mechanical engineering from U.C. Berkeley. After working for six years as a design engineer in industry, he returned to his alma mater to join its faculty. Professor Lieu has taught engineering graphics for over 25 years and has been a member of the Engineering Design Graphics Division of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) for 23 years. His research interests are in the design of electro-mechanical machines and the design of sports equipment, and he is the author or co-author of numerous articles on engineering graphics education. He is a member of Tau Beta Pi, Pi Tau Sigma, and Phi Beta Kappa, as well as a recipient of the University of California Distinguished Teaching Award and the Orthogonal Medal awarded by North Carolina State University, for his contributions to engineering graphics education.
Sheryl A. Sorby is a professor of engineering education at The Ohio State University. She previously served as associate dean for academic programs and department chair of engineering fundamentals at Michigan Technological University. Professor Sorby received the Sharon Keillor award from the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), recognizing outstanding women engineering faculty. She was also the recipient of the Betty Vetter research award through the Women in Engineering Program Advocates Network (WEPAN), for her work in improving the success of women engineering students through the development of a spatial skills course. She has received the Engineering Design Graphics Distinguished Service Award, the Distinguished Teaching Award, and the Dow Outstanding New Faculty Award from ASEE as well, and she serves the organization as associate editor of advances in engineering education. --Ce texte fait référence à une édition épuisée ou non disponible de ce titre.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Engineering Graphics & Technical Drawing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies